Forums » General » NO D vs OC 2

Messages for NO D vs OC 2

Comment Posted by mbender Jul 11, 2006 07:25 PM

It even topped round 1 :)

Just wanted to put a shout out to both teams for playing an outstanding game tonight. It had all the moments to be considered a classic for the intermediate division, slow start for both offense's but game turning events by botb defenses as they each caused interceptions for the first score of the game and the last score.

We've split the 2 game series played so far that each team has won in the dying minutes.... 2 games that were separated by 3 points. it's been a great series as NO D won the first one by a great last minute drive to score a 2 point winning convert with no time left to seal the 1 pt victory, to our win tonight that came from an OC come from behind win that saw us score 16 in the 4th qtr with Phil Sam scoring the go ahead game winning 2 pt convert late in the game after a huge interception at mid field.

I'm looking forward to the rubber match next week as I am sure both teams are..... by far My vote for 3rd division MVP goes to Mr. Martin Windus, the guy is a machine on defense (picked me again tonight) and he is the total package in the pivot position. Props to Dave Olynik (for his game turning 50 yard interception for a TD and Vaughn Woodruff for his 5 catch 12 point 4th qtr 's break out. it might not be Aphids vs Poison or Blazers vs Portable Junk but it's turning into quite the rivalry for the 3rd division

Marty B

OC QB #18
Referee

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com