Forums » General » Playoff Format

Messages for Playoff Format

Comment Posted by ging11 Jul 16, 2006 06:20 PM

I know this is a little early yet but I was curious as to how the playoff format will work for the "New Team" divisions. Will New Team 1 just play New Team 1 or will there be a cross-over at some point like last year? If there is a cross-over, how is it possible to play for a team in New Team 1 as well as on a team in New Team 2?

Thanks,
Adam #11 Six

Comment Posted by ging11 Jul 22, 2006 08:32 AM

Anyone have an idea?

Comment Posted by ging11 Jul 28, 2006 03:02 PM

Ok, I know that New Team divisions arent a concern for anyone that is not in them, but all I'm asking for is a little clarification as to what will happen with our divisions come playoff time. Could someone please shed a little light on the situation for myself and the rest of the divion(s) please.

Thanks in advance.

Adam

Comment Posted by marcus Jul 28, 2006 04:01 PM

There will definitely be some crossover action between New Team 1 and 2. There is 1 championship for those 2 divisions. The exact structure is still being worked on and should be released soon. I believe we usually release the entire playoff structure in august sometime.

Hope that helps.

Comment Posted by ging11 Jul 29, 2006 09:57 AM

Thanks.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com