Forums » General » all pro

Messages for all pro

Comment Posted by guru Jul 25, 2006 07:42 AM

all pro team for the first half of season o and d?

Comment Posted by Byatch Aug 14, 2006 10:12 AM

My vote for ALL PRO and Best nickname as well is....

"The Shore Thing"

Derrick Shore of Div 3's St.Vital's Finest. He's a 6'-5" converted B-Baller(no surprise)with good speed, great hands and an amazing vertical. The guy is a monster out there. As most teams are finding out, he's a hell of a player.

Just thought I'd throw that out there...

Thurston
St'V's Finest
(Hurricane at Heart)

Comment Posted by mbender Aug 14, 2006 10:51 AM

I’ve refereed a ton this year I’ll give you a few guys from the NT Divisions that have impressed me and stick out.

Just remember this is only my opinion and basically just for fun here.

New Team 2

Rusher – Gregory Robinson – The Aints This guy literally has a routine before he rushes, kind looks like his doing a rocking motion to build up speed as the team breaks it huddle, chases down QB’s like a jaguar does it’s prey.

Alternate – Jay Santos – very quick and dedicated to make the sack, great motor who never seems to give up till the play is over.

QB – Justin Steeves, The Aints
very good mobility, throws exceptionally well on the run, passes are gifted to his receivers unfortunately they have a tough time catching sometimes.

Runner up David Silva NE Stealers – Even though he is a royal pain in the ass to ref (too yappy) and he isn’t the starting QB he definitely can throw a ball and scramble, I’d like to see him try for the longest throw competition.

WR – Silva again, most of the other top players play in a higher division then this particular one. Silva does seem to have some slippery moves. 2 cent head but great wheels in the open field.

Defense? Personally nobody stands out (that’s not a diss, just not enough big plays that I have seen consistently as a referee)

Player to watch with the most potential – Mike Cummine’s – GoodFellas very good size, good hands, decent speed, can kick and throw just needs to be more involved in the play of the game.

New Team 1

Rusher

Brett Stewart Bonditty Bengals – Very quick off the line, disciplined and stays with the Quarterback, reminds me of a younger Barry Dejager.

QB – Eric Rout SS trojans. Exceptional arm, throws well in the pocket and on the run, always seems to know where the line of scrimmage is, Has all the skill to be one of the top 10 Pivots in the WTFL in the future once he moves up in the divisions and plays against better defenses.

Runner up
Chris Godfrey Necessary Roughness – Great patience in the pocket, not afraid to throw a blistering fastball to thread the needle, has excellent speed laterally, seems to understand how to exploit the defense in stages rather than one shot down field.

WR – Derek Persad – SS Trojans. speedy receiver who has very good hands, good 3rd gear. Plays multiple positions.

Defense – again nobody sticks out.

Player to watch -
Richard Hartiwich Venom – runs very good routes, very dedicated player who isn’t afraid to make contact with the ground to make a catch.

if I have time I'll throw out div 3,4 and 5 tomorrow.

Marty B
OC QB #18
Referee.

Comment Posted by marcus Aug 14, 2006 11:08 AM

You forgot to mention the ENTIRE Six offense. They are awesome :)

Comment Posted by Grizzled Old Vet Aug 14, 2006 11:29 AM

Isn't Barry still young....?

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com