Forums » General » FIFA DIVE

Messages for FIFA DIVE

Comment Posted by Kelsey Jul 26, 2006 10:18 AM

I will put this as politly as I can.....

BUT something has to be said about THE fifa world cup DIVE in our game against the sunparties. After a play in the endzone, Gumby walks in front of me (a good couple of feet in front of me)and decided to throw his arms up and crumple to the ground like a 115 pound fish out of water!!! He hit the ground and immedieatly looked around for a flag. I promise you there was NO contact. Needless to say a flag was thrown(I dont blame D for throwing the flag-gotta keep everything under control-fair enough). Really shows the character and class of this certain individual. Like what are you trying to prove? I wasnt impressed at the time, but after the fact we all had a good laugh at the WTFL's new world cup actor!!

Comment Posted by spider Jul 26, 2006 12:39 PM

Kelsey......!!!!!!

Now we have guys bringing Wisers to the post game tailgate party, and now am I gonna have to stop off at Sobeys, or Safeway and get the Cheese platter, to go along with that Wine????

and you know I will...of course as long as I can swipe a shot of 25 year old rye, or was it just the cups that were that old???

Ah well, you're Assassins, You're Assassins , you're far from home, if people don't like you they leave you alone, you eat when you're hungry, you drink when you're dry...

Hey wait a minute, who were all those Sun party guys and those babes that came over after the game. Assassins have the best post game tailgate parties of any team in the league. I mean I spent $90.00 spinolees when it was my turn to buy. Who's bringin the bar-B-Q? That's what I want to know.

Friday - the re-match Has that been re-scheduled? I sure don't want to have to lugout my big screen TV and watch the Bombers and the Assassins defeat Sun parties again.

Hey Chris do you have a TV with satellite in that Sun party home?

some brie perhaps???

Rock On K Dog! My All-Star best Center in the World. Did you see the play when that one guy through himself at you in a vain attempt to knock down that one pass? You looked at him with disdain, and then watched as he slid down your body, and then you looked back for the catch.

s'up

Comment Posted by lucdog101 Jul 26, 2006 02:09 PM

Mr. Mazur

TV in bus yes ... Satellite no but if the game is on CBC then Bob's your uncle!

As for the "the Assassins defeat Sun parties again" comment ... Give us a chance my friend I think it will be a good one ... but then again you guys do have Jeff Kull so the advantage is there!

When are we playing this RE-Match ????

Comment Posted by spider Jul 26, 2006 08:26 PM

Yah, Mon,

That's why I asked if you have a dish, because me thinks it's part of one of those TSN Double Headers.

And I don't want to have to feel your pain, if another o-for first quarter comes, past my eyeballs. I want to ease your pain and my pain,and everyone's pain (G.O.V. where are ya???) and be somewhere,anywhere(in your SPV) where everyting is groovy.

Yes, JK is the man...but wait till mid August when the other psychotic dwarf will be back.....that WILL be the nail in the coffin for all WTFL Elite teams. Matty is the Nail! and JK is the Hammer

But, lets not talk about them,..... where is Marlin? He is lightning! and when, when, when will we see HIM? Bring your ringer in from Calgary. I hear he is on the Stampeders taxi squad. Bring the bro home, Homes! The P-51 Curtiss Nighthawk, remember those days??? Flying down the Rods field sideline, the Golfdome sideline....it was like stealing, ya stole the hearts of all those other teams that have now disappeared. YOU'RE not pickin up those Blue Devil Guys now are ya????

No?

So,what you are saying about this Friday's schedulled game vs. the Assmen???... is that you will not play the game on Friday???

The rematch, Pee Wee's Revenge, September 15, Wayne Harmon's birthday, 7 pm, Wpg Stadium, under the lights!!! MVP of the game get's a trip to Miami, courtesy of Mazur's Indoor.

Dec. 25, 8:00 bells - Dolphins -Jets! (Adele are ya in???) or Dec.31st Seahawks/ Bucs at Ray James, with New Years at the Westshore Marriot, and Champions Sports bar.

Are the Wine Doctors bringing the wine? What about Brie?

Comment Posted by Byatch Jul 26, 2006 08:29 PM

Holy Maze.....ease up on the caffeine.

So many thoguths...so little time.

Comment Posted by spider Jul 26, 2006 08:55 PM

Jess adrenaline baby

The Maroons had 25 out for Summer practice, tonight, the usual 3 Qb's, 3 receivers,(one new one)the 4 linemen,(plus one more) 1 new huge, huge (Mike Sellars type) fullback. 4 parents, 3 Alumni, 10 fans,2 ball boys, 3 coaches, the GM, the ass't GM. It's going to be all all right.

But I am not sure of the thoguths, is that what Starbucks calls it's "robin's eggs?" :)

So who won the poor "underdog bowl," over at HS Paul?

s'up dog?!

(and you thought you were pumped after a shift???)

Let's get this party started. hey why not rent the stadium for an all-nighter?

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com