Forums » General » TOC Fields

Messages for TOC Fields

Comment Posted by Trojan XL Jul 31, 2006 06:00 AM

Hey Fellas,

Kevin Charles here, member of the Toronto Trojans. We will be coming to Wpg in oct, just wondering where the fields are gonna be so we can book our hotels accordingly. i know i saw it somewhere b4, but cant find it. Looking forward to making the trip, I've been really selling the Peg to the fellas...sounds like you guys are doing a great job.

KC aka Chizzy aka T1

"#1 because no one remembers #2"

Comment Posted by CMatheson Jul 31, 2006 06:31 AM

Hey Charles,

Chris Matheson here : )... how you guys been? looking forward to you coming down. Think the fields were posted as Maple Grove rugby park and Optomist park as the major fields, with other locations possible. best bet is to find a hotel central. best bet would be holiday inn on MacGillvry and Pembina. close enough to maple grove and optomist with direct routes... pembina to perimeter, then head east for Maple... and MacGillvry to Perimeter, then North to sask ave. for Opt. Bring your A game : )...You seen much of Dave since he s been out there? Maybe dave will give you a spare key to his house and we can party there, he lives just down the street from me : )...

Matty

#1... "It's not a number, it's a ranking!"

/salute

Comment Posted by Trojan XL Jul 31, 2006 06:53 AM

Thanx for the info Matty. Too bad i cant remember where any of those streets are.... is Macgilvry the street Zaks was on? lol. Speak to me in terms of bars... not streets... haha.

I just spoke to Double D on the weekend. It was a short conversation... he was walking his little jack russel, Max. Me, DD, and Weathers are supposed to hook up in the next few weeks. Also ran into Chris Hardy on friday night at a restaurant out here. Is his house empty right now? Hey, also can you pass my numebr onto Jackson, havent heard from him in a while. Tell all the rest of the boys i wsay whats up.

You know i got nothing else but an "A" game...

Comment Posted by marcus Jul 31, 2006 07:22 AM

www.toc2006.ca
We have a sponsored hotel at the fairmont. Info is on that website, and more will be coming soon.

Comment Posted by theprez Jul 31, 2006 09:09 AM

The Fairmont is the host Hotel

Toll Free: 1-888-974-7666

Booked Under: Touch Football Nationals

Let's get it started....

Cliff
Tournament Chair

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com