Forums » General » all star voting

Messages for all star voting

Comment Posted by DP Aug 02, 2006 12:03 PM

So whats going on with the all star voting are we gonna be doing it online or what? the 18th is around the corner.

Comment Posted by jduguay Aug 02, 2006 12:25 PM

There is no voting. You choose your own players to participate in the game and events.

Comment Posted by avengers Aug 02, 2006 01:54 PM

Team reps choose 1 (one) player to play in the all-star game. You can of course have more than one person for all of the events taking place (e.g., fastest man, longest throw, etc). Anyone else is welcome to watch, but again choose just the one player to represent your team in the game.

Jon

Comment Posted by rey Aug 02, 2006 06:33 PM

do you have to be registered to be eligible for all star stuff??

Comment Posted by DP Aug 03, 2006 05:58 AM

okay,who, when and where do we send the info regarding who we are chosing, thats what i meant to ask?

Comment Posted by Token Aug 03, 2006 10:54 AM

As previously posted by Marcus, he will have something up on the internet soon where we can just sign up. Relax, everyone will get information when the time comes.

Mike

Comment Posted by DP Aug 04, 2006 05:44 AM

i know this, i am relaxed, if you don't know the answer then don't tell me what i know already and tell me to relax. i asked, when is this going to be done? i'm sure he will have something but i need to discuss things with my team. A date would help. the game is on the 18th therefore if this is going to be rushed then i want to have everyone picked and ready to go. if you are use to things thats great but i need the people who know whats going on to tell me whats happening.

Dennis

Comment Posted by mbender Aug 04, 2006 05:57 AM

Geez, with all the arguing u 2 do I think Mike and Dennis should have a thumb wrestling match already to solve their differences :)

Marty B
OC QB #18
Referee

Comment Posted by marcus Aug 04, 2006 07:21 AM

Dennis, start picking your guys now. Have your team vote, do whatever you gotta do. In the end, sending your picks to the league will only take a minute.

Comment Posted by Grizzled Old Vet Aug 04, 2006 08:01 AM

Much too logical Marcus....

Comment Posted by DP Aug 04, 2006 08:21 AM

thanks marcus,
do you know when that minute is gonna be?

Comment Posted by rey Aug 06, 2006 05:39 PM

how come no one ever answers my questions!??!

how are we supposed to pick all stars if we don't even know when the game is?
whoops...never mind.

okay, if we don't even know how to enter our all star selections, what's the point in picking guys yet?
oh...done...yeah.

alright, well answer me this: do we have to be registered online to be eligible for all star status?

Comment Posted by tugz12 Aug 08, 2006 01:07 PM

just out of curiousity, if a player plays for a team in the new team division and also plays for a team in a higher division, can he be nominated by his team in the new team division to be thier all star?

Comment Posted by marcus Aug 08, 2006 09:16 PM

DP,

I already posted the instructions for getting your picks in. Pay attention.

You have to be registered online to be eligible TO PLAY IN ANY GAME. SO IF YOU AREN'T REGISTERED ONLINE YOU WILL LOSE EVERY GAME YOU HAVE PLAYED IN SO FAR. IT IS GODDAMN AUGUST ALREADY!

I think Rey is joking anyway, but for anybody who doesn't have their stuff together by august 15th, those players will NOT BE PLAYING IN THE PLAYOFFS. Don't even send the exec emails with excuses.

Comment Posted by spider Aug 09, 2006 06:23 AM

How many players do we have registered in the league, not counting the unregisterd? an Rey, what would you call the players that are unregisterd, but registered

Comment Posted by DP Aug 09, 2006 10:00 AM

yo marcus eat it...i posted that shit on the forth,IT'S ALREDAY AUGUST AND THIS SITE IS STILL MESSED UP. if you want to get shit done,,then do it properly. otherwise STOP MAKING EXCUESES FOR YOURSELF.
I thanked you for what you had told me and asked a simple question...if you cant handle it then DON"t ASSUME THE RESPONSIBLILTY.

why is it that evrytime i post something someone has to be a fu**ing tough guy ...i'm fu**in done with this shit

GOOD RIDDANCE

Comment Posted by mbender Aug 09, 2006 10:09 AM

Dennis is a potty mouth ! Dennis is a Potty Mouth! :)

Marty B

OC QB #18
Referee/wanna be Toughguy :)

Comment Posted by Grizzled Old Vet Aug 09, 2006 10:42 AM

Another slow day at work Marty? Wait, government job, work is a misnomer.....

Comment Posted by marcus Aug 09, 2006 01:54 PM

What is messed up on the site? I don't understand you DP, and nobody else does either. Maybe that's why people give you a hard time.

If you're having some problems with something, email me.

What excuses was I making? I still don't get it.

Comment Posted by ging11 Aug 09, 2006 05:42 PM

He's from the North End and hes a superstar on a superstar team. Cut him some slack Marc. Geeze.

Comment Posted by Token Aug 09, 2006 06:11 PM

DP is like a young Mazur....

his posts are never well understood, and he is a tad.... let's say.... oversensitive.

Of course, I guess Mazur has actually proved his football smacktalk worthiness.

At least DP is "fu**ing done" with the website.

Mike

Comment Posted by spider Aug 09, 2006 07:13 PM

OK, Ok, I wasn't even involved. But when you extend the invite, I still have 28 days left, I have time. so remember my former exec friends, don't censor me...Maybe checkout the citizenship of you know who. His country and ours fight for the right of freedom of speech, and we know the truth hurts, ouch! (man shouldn't have had the Mike's hard licquor....OH NO, I'm drinking HIS stuff!!!)

Don't censor me

Oh say can you see, by the dawn's early Blight,
why doesn't token go back, so he's out of our sight???

Ya know Mikey, I don't want to make it personal. but shit happens, so.....here goes....(bet this is censored within minutes).... Don't cens

Comment Posted by Token Aug 09, 2006 08:11 PM

C'mon Mazur,

that wasn't an attack on you... more of a "good riddance" to DP. If I'm going to take the time to dis on you, I'd dedicate a whole new subject posting to it.

Mike

Comment Posted by rey Aug 09, 2006 08:27 PM

d, in regards to your what do you call the registered unregistered players, it's either spayed or neutered, but i'm not sure which.
and as a general rule, wars are fought to suppress freedoms like speech.

the rocket's red glare
the bombs bursting in air
that better not be
napalm in my hair

marcus, can we get an extension on the august 15th deadline?
someone (i'm not saying who, but his name rhymes with 'menace') stole my library card so i am without computer access til my mom gets me a new one.

Comment Posted by rey Aug 09, 2006 08:29 PM

....a new library card, not a new computer. you think my mom's made of money?

and did you notice that computer rhymes with neuter?

Comment Posted by spider Aug 09, 2006 09:22 PM

Piecuch,

I don't deserve it. But thanks!

A whole thread to dissin me!...Now, c'mon....there ya go again....OK,....I do feel honored.

Avengers still rule!

Comment Posted by spider Aug 09, 2006 09:44 PM

Oh man the old double post...I'm doin a Rey...

OK Rey,

I got it....But, Now.... you actually bring up an interesting subject, regarding the Spraying and notarizing.... Did you see what happened to my next to last post...It was......"cut off" (OUCH!!!!) Just when I was dissin the American Pie guy. A whole "Benderesk" oration was ....was what??? I don't know....neuterered????gone, cut off, !!!???!!!

Anyway, you raise an interesting question regarding the winners of these individual All-Star Game contests.

I mean when companies like Sun parties gives away entire trips to Mexico, and Maaco kicks in more coin than most of us make in a week, and the "M" kicks in those cool All -Maze Team Tees, and Jagers kicks in $500.00 worth of pizza, plus a camping "house", you can see where some of the boys might be gettin juiced up!!!

You see because, as I said the MITFL is going to once again sponor the Team Relay at the All-Star game....

and given what's happening/ed with that cyclist guy, and the fact that at the recent Canada cup Football tournament, one of our peers' wife was involved with the drug testing......Do ya see where this is going? However, I fear, that if we do test...!!!

Can you say Holy Scandel!!!

OH and excellent comment on the war thing. I might use that for my World issues class. (If I have your permission of course.)

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com