Forums » General » Reschedule

Messages for Reschedule

Comment Posted by silver fox Aug 03, 2006 05:45 AM

I am hoping that someone from each of the Assassins and Titans wiil read this email regarding games next week.

First of all, to the Assassins, I was in touch with Bill Coulter last week about rescheduling our game next week (Aug 8th) as the Eagles will be hard pressed to field a team due to guys away on work detail and vacation. Normally this would not be a problem but right now we are at 6 guys availabe. Bill suggested it would not be a problem and he was going to get back to me. Perhaps he is away but I would appreciate someone getting back to me. I suggested we play the makeup at the stadium on a night mutually agreed upon. We do not want to default so your help would be appreciated.

Similar to the Titans, we play you on the Monday night and for the same reasons as above we would like your cooperation if possible in rescheduling.

I am not sure if either team has used up their "one reschedule" allowance but we would appreciate your help here as well and we'll owe you one.

Please confirm as soon as possible and I appreciate your help in advance.

Jim

Comment Posted by avengers Aug 03, 2006 06:41 AM

Both teams have used up their rescheduling. In fact, the Assassins still have a game in "limbo" for some reason and I will be forced to just pick a day for them to play if they do not reply soon. We only have 4 or 5 open slots for the rest of the season for changes/rain-outs. I cannot stress enough that teams have to make the games on the schedule. If the teams cannot agree before the date - unfortunately it has to be considered a default.

Due to the lack of fields, the Stadium is an option - finding refs will be very difficult for you however.

Jon

Comment Posted by silver fox Aug 03, 2006 07:35 AM

Jon,

In the past the Eagles and Assassins have always found a way and we will again.
I just need a response from the team rep or someone from their team; the rest I will do.....default should not and will not be a consideration.

In terms of the second request with the Titans, maybe I need to make a formal request to the league to consider this but it would be my responsibility to coordinate the reschedule.

Bill Coulter, where are you? Jeff Kull, can you respond if Bill is not around?

Titans....please respond.

Jim

Comment Posted by Matty Aug 04, 2006 06:43 AM

Jim, Give me a shout at home 661-1661 I'll make arrangements with you about the rescheduling.

Chris.

Comment Posted by Matty Aug 04, 2006 06:47 AM

never mind : )... seems you got ahold of bill now : )..

Comment Posted by silver fox Aug 04, 2006 09:29 AM

Jon,

I trust you will read this post. The Assassins have agreed to reschedule the game on Tuesday as per our request. Do I need to notify anyone else as I want to respect the process? I will work on a reschedule date soon and notify all concerned.

Thank you to Bill, Tim and the Assassins for their consideration.

Jon, please acknowledge that you read this and that all is in order.

Thank you.

GO BOMBERS!!!

Comment Posted by avengers Aug 07, 2006 03:33 PM

Jim, contact me directly, I just need time and field location to move the schedule on the website (so that you get credit for the game played).

Jon

Comment Posted by silver fox Aug 08, 2006 07:32 AM

Jon,

I will confirm a rescheduled place and time within the week if I can. I will speak to the Assassins and find a time suitable for both teams.

By the way, I left a message for Todd earlier today as I understand that the refs for tonight may not have been notified of the reschedule.

I'll leave it with you but there is definitely no game tonight between the Assassins and Eagles.

Jim

Comment Posted by spider Aug 09, 2006 07:28 PM

C'mon Ringma,

I sent ya the DMCI schedule, what date are ya pickin. Man I have seen you move faster than an Eagle at Hooters, after the All-star game, or wait, "than an Eagle QB" on a football field. OK, OK, I know that, that is unbelieveable.

Ya know, an old fart like you should know how to re-schedule a game. Part of the process is to actually have a date suggested and then confirmed as you cancell the first one.

Ya know, if my Sept dates aren't good, what about a nice sat afternoon on the turf. Tell the girls to wear bathing suits, and bring a towel,...stretch out on the turf,which will be at least 10 degrees hotter than the surounding world!!! Man, hangin out on hot turf is alright!!!

Hey the "kid" looked pretty good wingin the rock at the end of the last game.

It's OK...I hear the Assassin Legends,are looking for some more Legend age players in Indoor...

Ringma, 30 Maroons,today.... and I'd say about 25 can play!

Still need a QB coach. Know anyone?

Ringma, answer the call, Ma Bell wouldn't be impressed if you didn't return my post/call!!:)

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com