Forums » General » Scott McArthur

Messages for Scott McArthur

Comment Posted by spider Aug 07, 2006 08:56 PM

Hey, I just wanted to publicly acknowledge Scott for taking timeout of his long weekend and tending to the holes in the field at HS Paul. With individuals like you, you make the league a better place to play in. heck, you even exemplify the new Winnipeg slogan....spirited energy, maybe it should be, "when Scott's league is gonna play, the holes are smoothed away!"

Thanks Scott!

Now that's putting words into action!

er, do you do windows and lawnwork???

Let's all buy Scott a Crown Royal for his efforts!

Comment Posted by Snatch Aug 07, 2006 10:05 PM

i got 5 on it.

Derek
#10 South Side Trojans

Comment Posted by Avengerman Aug 08, 2006 05:49 AM

I'll take Scotty to the hospital when he drinks the bottle himself and smashes his face on the floor.

Comment Posted by the ryan Aug 08, 2006 09:11 AM

Ah, the classic "frightened ostrich " move. One of Scotty's best. Good times....good times....

Comment Posted by griz Aug 08, 2006 01:01 PM

Ryan doesn't that move work better when the ground is softer than your skull...I don't know maybe it's just me...

Comment Posted by the ryan Aug 08, 2006 01:11 PM

Why yes, Griz, from a practical view, it definitely works better when your head can actually enter the ground in order to hide from predators( i.e., the Grizzy Bear). However, from a purely humorous and comical view, such as being the third party who is lucky enough to be in the presence of Scotty the Ostrich boy,such as myself or Mr. MacKenzie, it is preferred that the ground be harder than the skull of the aforementioned Scott, so as to ensure that Ostrich Boy's head achieves the maximum "bounce" effect that is required in order to induce the utmost feeling of wonderment and uncontrollable laughter that was indeed produced on one occasion already.
A very good question, Griz, keep up with the learning, it is definitely paying off!

Sincerely,
Shadow

Comment Posted by griz Aug 08, 2006 04:06 PM

Thank you for that lesson in wildlife survival Mr Lorne Green, I am quite aware of the story of Scotty playing quarters with his skull at the aforementioned party, (yeah I googled that word to make sure it was spelled right) I was in fact agreeing with your humorous statement and having a laugh at my bud's account...ie Scotty...I guess you're learning is at a discounted price but you make up for it with big words wich I's don't knows too good boss...
Even more Sincere,
Griz

"Shadow runs the Seringety!"

Comment Posted by Byatch Aug 08, 2006 07:12 PM

Good Job Mac....now if we could just cover up that sprinkler during the game.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com