Forums » General » Playoff Eligibility

Messages for Playoff Eligibility

Comment Posted by marcus Aug 11, 2006 11:57 AM

Reminder for playoffs:

Players have to be registered with the league (that means online and mailed in the form and the $15) before August 15th to be eligible for playoffs. If you are an upper div player on a lower div team, remember you must also play in 1/2 the regular season games on the lower div team to qualify.

If you have questions, post them here.

thanks

Comment Posted by marcus Aug 15, 2006 09:47 AM

Ok final warning. Today is the final date to add players for playoffs. Anybody added after today is not eligible. You will be able to add players after today via the website and they can play in games for you, but they cannot play in the playoffs. The website tracks the day they were added to your roster, so you won't be cheating :)

thanks

Comment Posted by Avengerman Aug 15, 2006 10:23 AM

Marcus I have invented a time machine just for this purpose. It has a draw back though. I can only go to july 18th, 2009. I spilt coke on the dial and it is now stuck.

Comment Posted by laping_baby Aug 15, 2006 11:21 AM

Avengerman,

I have the fix. spin the dial to the North......to the North.....this is very important, I once flipped it to North/West and I ended up in the year 1984.

this was a trying period... I didn't have the Jeanson mullet so the Sock Hop I went to no one would snow ball with me.

So now that it's North, type the word RACECAR backwards, this should work.

Call my future self if you need a hand. I work for Walmart selling pvc pipe and de-clawed hampsters.

Comment Posted by marcus Aug 15, 2006 11:43 AM

hahaha I had just started to grow the mullet in 84. By 86 it was gold.

Comment Posted by Byatch Aug 15, 2006 05:29 PM

De-clawed Hapmster...LOL

Laping your priceless!

Comment Posted by nomads Aug 15, 2006 06:41 PM

Byatch: Quit trying to pretend your hip, your a french fry salesman(what dressing would you like with that) and your so phoney it hurts.
Glen

Comment Posted by Long Island Ice-T Aug 16, 2006 01:48 AM

Attacking a guys livelihood is lame IMHO.

Vaughn
OC #7

Comment Posted by spider Aug 16, 2006 06:31 AM

C'mon Vaughn,

What do you work for the Human Rights commission, or the Humane Society?
Get it on!!!
The fight has progressed from Gay bashing to food. Food??? Hmmmmm!
This IS the best rivalry the WTFL has, and it is real.

I bet those Manhatten Fries franchises make a few dollars

Sorry Token, your hard-on for the Assassins has been surpassed!

Comment Posted by Byatch Aug 16, 2006 11:11 AM

Glen:

"Quit trying to pretend your hip"....

Your word choice clearly shows you're still living in the 70's when you had a life.

I don't care for your b/s and don't mind putting you in your place Dick. Hate me if you want.

I don't pretend to be anything I'm not.I speak my mind. How is that phoney?

I'm happy as a waiter at one the city's finest restaurants. I can deal with that, Can you?

Honestly, I don't really care what you do. Attack my lively hood if you want. Your actions speak for themself.

"Eat a Dyck"

Thurston

Comment Posted by nomads Aug 16, 2006 06:26 PM

I've used this before. Me thinks thou doth protest to much.
Glen
P.S. I want BBq salt on my fries and I want you to wear a Tie when you ask me.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com