Forums » General » An Open Challenge..

Messages for An Open Challenge..

Comment Posted by Cheeks Aug 13, 2006 12:45 PM

The South Side Trojans would like to throw out an open challenge this friday to all the teams in the WTFL...Shot-Gunning Beer Contest. We will gladly take on all competitors. No Molson Cold Shots, just good ol 355ml of alcohol goodness. Or if your up to it we can do king cans.

If you feel your up to the challenge then lets do it up.

Blair
South Side Trojans #3

Comment Posted by mbender Aug 13, 2006 01:06 PM

I was hoping you were putting out a challenge for a few cases of beer to any Intermedite team in the WTFL to play ball but .... I don't know about Beer chugging but the "OC" would love to challenge Blair/Eric and the rest of the Trojans to a game in the future before our 2006 season ends (Maybe for bevies??) .....

Personally you boys have a decent team but the last time I was involved in a game with you, (Venom), during that particular game, you gentlemen trash talked and hot dogged all game long against a presently inferior opponent, This particular QB would like a chance to play you with "one or 2" capable div 3 receivers and not a group of individuals learning the game to see how much hot dogging and smack talk all 14 of you would do with the OC scoring at will against your team ;)

losing doesn't bother me at all, spiking a ball or talking crap while your humilating a team does.

Let us know

Marty B
OC QB #18
Venom 2nd String QB :)

Comment Posted by Snatch Aug 13, 2006 08:04 PM

Marty, lets get one thing straight right off the bat. We didnt start it. before you got there, one of your players threw a hip check into one of ours, so maybe we got a little carried away. However, we play football to have fun, so if a guy catches a 50 yard touchdown pass and gets a little excited, let it go. we dont get mad at another team if they wanna celebrate a good play against us. its for fun. I guarantee if we were down by 20 points and a guy spiked the ball you wouldn't care. we play as friends to have fun, win or lose. So you guys should relax and have a little fun of your own. your team scored 3 td's that game. you guys should've had a little fun right back. come up with a dance, bring props, hell, be chad johnson, we'll laugh along with ya. we play ya twice more, i expect you guys will have some pretty funny celebrations ready. cant wait to see em. loosen up, enjoy yourself, we werent doing it to humiliate anyone, and we meant no disrespect to your team. They're the best we've faced in our division.

As to playing for a few frosty cold ones, we're always in. thats exactly why we joined this league. to try to stay in some form of shape, get together with our friends, and get so hammered that we all end up at the end of the night with "one phone call" (if you catch my drift) :+)

But the challenge still remains for any team that considers themselves a "party team". We wont ever claim to be the best team in the league, but we can damn sure drink with the best of em. Anyone got the chops? King cans. 950's. 3 seconds or less. we'll bring the beer bong. Party on Wayne, Party on Garth.
(we'll be on the visitors bench at the stadium during the all-star game.)

Derek
#10 South Side Trojans

Comment Posted by scott Aug 13, 2006 10:02 PM

Hell I'll do a three can bong with ya. The way I see it, we both win.

later

Scott

Blazers, Nerf, Morningwood, Torsion utfl, Titans utfl.

Comment Posted by marcus Aug 14, 2006 11:54 AM

Not to sound lame, but if we're doing beer bongs at the stadium during the all-star game, they will shut the show down and we won't be allowed back.

I still think the WTFL needs to determine the ultimate party team, and it should be done by shotgunning beers, but we need to find a better location for this.

thanks

Comment Posted by scott Aug 14, 2006 01:19 PM

Sorry JeanMachine, as a veteran I should know better.

Scott

Comment Posted by laping_baby Aug 14, 2006 02:15 PM

Marcus,

Maybe we should shot gun your panties you ferry!

you've changed man......you've changed.

Scott, as a veteran you should shut your pie hole and shot gun beers!

Marty, shot gunning beers buddy not riding in the front seat!

Snatch, I don't know you but shame on you for talking with these other boys. They'll stunt your growth, like chick peas after labour day.

I rule

Comment Posted by Snatch Aug 14, 2006 04:15 PM

well last year we all got so destroyed at the stadium during the all star game that we almost got lost on the way to hooters. We brought 2 lab lite 30 pack and finished them both. no-one said anything about no beer last year, why are things so different this year? Anyways challenge still stands, even if we gotta do it up in the parking lot. We will out drink any team out there. if you guys really think you're a party team lets start the night out with using a beer bong for jack daniels and then hit up hooters. and if you're guys wifes will let you stay out past 11, our team is sponsored by club fantasy. It's on the corner of notre dame and balmoral. I personally guarantee anyone who wants to show up there after hooters a balls out good time. and you'll get treated like royalty cuz you'll be there with us.
And by the way, if you still dont think we're the ultimate party team, we play at 9 a.m. on saturday. Thats right boys. we'll drink till 5. then still whoop ass at little mountain at 9. GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!!!

p.s. laping you do rule

p.p.s marcus you do sound lame. really lame. if you were my horse, i'd take you out back with a rifle.

Derek
#10 South Side Trojans

Comment Posted by Cheeks Aug 14, 2006 05:13 PM

Friday will be a hoot hollerin' good time.

I'm quite looking forward to the All-Star festivities, and the third weekend in a row of getting so drunk I forget everything.

Blair
South Side Trojans #3

Comment Posted by marcus Aug 14, 2006 05:47 PM

You guys drink lab lite and I'm lame? What party team drinks light beer?

Comment Posted by beeks Aug 14, 2006 06:09 PM

Hey Guys. This is the WTFL Allstar game. Not the best drinking team. DO NOT BRING any alcoholic bevereges in the stadium. Hey Derek how are you going to prove you are the fastest man by being DRUNK? This is agreat opportunity to showcase your talents. I've reffed ALL you guys. Your great athletes. Lets go hard(playing) at the staduim. All the contests about best partying team should be laid to rest at HOOTERS. Hell you can even get the Girls to officiate. BK

Comment Posted by Snatch Aug 14, 2006 06:39 PM

hey marcus, we only drank the lab lite cuz they were the only ones sold in 30 packs. we just wanted as much as we could get. the way we figured, 30 beers is better than 24. if you want, you could bring your white zinfandel and try keeping up with us.

Comment Posted by laping_baby Aug 15, 2006 05:52 AM

It doesn't change the fact that Lab Light is not a sanctioned beer in any shot gun tournaments.

we will be using a mixture of Rickards Red and Maple syrup.

Comment Posted by marcus Aug 15, 2006 05:57 AM

Ya laping, the guy who will be puking at 10pm and calling his wife to pick him up. Of course he'll drive her car to the event, so that when it gets towed the next day he'll get in more trouble.

not that this has happened before :)

Comment Posted by laping_baby Aug 15, 2006 06:45 AM

HEY!

WTF! I was all the way downtown.

I always barf when I go drinkin downtown.

....and let that be a lesson to you kids it doesn't matter if you drink till you barf just don't drive home. Call your wife and get her so mad at you she stays at her parents that night! :)

Comment Posted by marcus Aug 15, 2006 06:49 AM

HAHAHAHAHA I didn't hear that ending to the story. NICE!

Comment Posted by laping_baby Aug 15, 2006 06:55 AM

It's easier to bag forgiveness than ask permission.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com