Forums » General » Corbin and Gupta

Messages for Corbin and Gupta

Comment Posted by marcus Aug 15, 2006 06:19 AM

I hear you chumps won't even be there for saturday's game. WTF dudes?

Comment Posted by laping_baby Aug 15, 2006 06:46 AM

I hear Gupta will only play games on even days.

....I also hear that Kull likes to have his feet rubbed after games by circus midgets.

Comment Posted by corbin Aug 15, 2006 10:41 AM

Marcus,

Gupta was upset that I benched him for the game so he's protesting, what can I say, I guess he has to stand up for what he thinks is right.

As far as I am concerned I am flat out intimidated by you guys. I saw those number that your putting up and I am scared. I guess that's what happens to a New Team when you add a bunch Div 1 players. What are you coming down here to new team div to padd the stats? If you need that security then, Marc you're a really, really good player keep up the good work.

I know what your going to say, "What about me?"

I am not going to lie, I need that security, there is no way I would be able to get the stats in Div 1 or 2, like I am getting in New Team div. Plus I am respected by my teammates, they listen to me and think that I know what I am talking about. The suckers.

Good luck on Saturday, if I was there then I would say you guys are dead, but I am not so, I guess it will be a close game.

My prediction: Wade Miller 34 Six 6

Comment Posted by marcus Aug 15, 2006 10:57 AM

That's too bad corbin, I was looking forward to having some fun with you clowns.

I need the security and a blanky and some would say a soother (but a nipple will do).

Although I play in div 1, I'm very very far from a div 1 QB. I'm very far from a good div 3 QB. You'll notice that I don't play receiver or defense on Six (not that I'm good at those either) so I don't think you could call it padding the stats. Don't hate me cuz my receivers are awesome. I just throw the ball up and they go get it.

Originally I was filling in for their QB when they thought he was out for the season. Luckily for us his knee injury wasn't as serious as originaly expected. The team is more exciting with Dave in at QB anyway. We're going easy on you guys by putting me in there.

My prediction: Six 1 Wade Miller 0 (wade miller defaults cuz of all the excuses).

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com