Forums » General » Ring Found at H.S. Paul

Messages for Ring Found at H.S. Paul

Comment Posted by beeks Aug 16, 2006 07:21 PM

Hi. If anyone lost a ring (wedding band). We found it at H.S. Paul tonight second game. Give me a shout. I'am reffing their tommorow. BK

Comment Posted by spider Aug 16, 2006 07:22 PM

Who won tonite? Got some details?

Comment Posted by beeks Aug 16, 2006 07:26 PM

Avengers won. Bernie is apparently retiring. AGAIN!!!!!!

Comment Posted by avengers Aug 16, 2006 09:17 PM

AVENGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

JON

Comment Posted by spider Aug 17, 2006 04:05 AM

Wow!

Told ya,

Bernie I thought he already retired?

Avengers Rule!

Details?

and JON , is that Avengers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! won, or # 1?
Details

Comment Posted by avengers Aug 17, 2006 06:41 AM

Just glad I spelt Avengers correctly. In my drunkeness I couldn't even figure out how to get the caps lock off.

Jon

Comment Posted by spider Aug 17, 2006 07:01 AM

Jon

I just gave to the Alzheimers society. Details man. Your spelling I don't care abut(see)

Hoydelo reffed the game, so no stats will be posted for days.

Details!

Score? 35-21. I am just guessing

Sorry I missed the game. I hate missing good games. I assume it was a good game. As long as you don't let Homer ...er Token play...., you guys have destiny on your side. (and while she used to work at Hooters...never mind)
Details

OK?

Comment Posted by avengers Aug 17, 2006 08:58 AM

TSN turning point: game tied 22-22 in third quarter, Avengers 3 and 7 from their own 4 yard line. Convert third down. Avengers go on to win by 3 points. Kenny Hunter showcases why he is the best elite player no one has ever heard of/believes is an elite player.

Jon

Comment Posted by avengers Aug 17, 2006 09:02 AM

Oh yeah, props to the ex-Assassin Gavin who made one of the most ridiculous catches to give us the convert to win the game. Overhead on the Assassins bench "that ball had to hit the ground, I didn't see it hit the ground, but there is no way anyone could have caught that ball!"

Jon

Comment Posted by laping_baby Aug 17, 2006 10:29 AM

it did hit the ground!

I know I'm just saying that because Gavin threw a tape ball at me, and I had three beers. I don't need anyone pointing that out.

Comment Posted by the ryan Aug 17, 2006 10:49 AM

Kenny "teabags" Hunter is my new hero!

Comment Posted by spider Aug 17, 2006 01:18 PM

Ahhhh, no wonder!

Two comments!

First, because he always gets props, The Gavin man. You say he made another great catch!!! I think I must have seen Gavin make remarkable catches almost every game.

It's almost like, as a fan, I'd want you to throw the ball to Gavin all the time, just to see what he'll do next. I think someone (for sure I will)should bring out a video camera and get some of this stuff captured on video.

Second, as far as Kenny Hunter goes, hold on there. I knew he was a star about five years ago, playing for the Rebels. I think I might have even asked him out for the Big A. (to old to remember) One of the great things about Ken is that he rarely says a word, but lets his actions on the field do the talking. That's also the mark of a consumate "pro." All this trash talking bs that Terrell Owens does,or others who try and emulate that type of player, should take note of how real football/touch football players play.

In a way he reminds me of Mark Langstaffe, in his younger days.

Congratulations!

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com