Forums » General » New Winners in 2006?

Messages for New Winners in 2006?

Comment Posted by spider Aug 17, 2006 04:15 AM

What's going on with the 2006 All-Star Game Events?

Looks like an entire new crop of participants and therefore, zero repeat winners.

And so many new teams??? That's awesome. Unfortunately, I don't have a clue about many of the new teams and their players.

So therefore, can someone help me out. The Mazur Indoor league is sponsoring the Team Relay. I am throwing in a $100.00 gift certificate for Indoor registration, plus t-shirts for the winners, and I want to know who to make the Gift certificate filled out to.

Does anyone have some "insider" info, as to who might be likely to win? Oh Yeah and while you are at it, who's gonna win the fastest man and longest throw?

Comment Posted by laping_baby Aug 17, 2006 04:27 AM

Well Laping, will be in attendance and as I recall he rules.

Comment Posted by Sly Aug 17, 2006 07:26 AM

Well, the OC relay team looks stacked and I would have to say they are the early favourites, but a slower team can win with clean exchanges. Derek Persad is a speedster and has a good shot at the fastest man this year. No Brad Black?

Comment Posted by marcus Aug 17, 2006 07:33 AM

Total fresh look this year.

Longest throw....Probably no Jeff Kull or Kerry to throw the 70 yard rock, so that competition is wide open now. Still trying to get them out, but the fame has gotten to their heads so they only show up when they are ready.

Fastest man Brad Black from last year is MIA. Guess he lost a step.

Sunparties and their olympic sprinting team MIA too. Guess they don't have enough gas money to get that party bus of theirs to the stadium. Somebody help these guys out and give them a lift.

Receiver Challenge. Last year OGO won this, but I'm coming back to take my title. This is one event where I can understand people not wanting to compete. I own this one.

QB Challenge....this one has a different winner every year and I suspect this year will be no different.

Comment Posted by marcus Aug 17, 2006 08:03 AM

Got word from Sunparties.com, Ogo is coming out to defend the title. Still working on Brad an the relay team.

Comment Posted by Snatch Aug 17, 2006 11:04 AM

hey sly, thanks for the props man. have i played against you? are you in new team div? let me know who you are so i can return the favour.

As for longest throw, safe money is on Eric Rout from the South Side Trojans. I know kull was the favourite but whether he shows or not i'd still bet on the kid. We had our team competition to determine who would compete in which events and eric threw 65 yards in dress shoes just standing there with no run. he's got a cannon for an arm, but you'll all see it tomorrow. Anyone who's seen our game knows he's got a gun. either way, should be a lot of fun tomorrow. See everyone at the field.

Derek
# 10 South Side Trojans

Comment Posted by ziggy75 Aug 17, 2006 11:21 AM

marcus your entered in the fastest man competition.where's dan or kyle or barry...hell i'll even do it...lol

since i was snubbed by my oc team.

Comment Posted by marcus Aug 17, 2006 11:36 AM

OK zig you are in. I was gonna to have a side race against laping for it, but I'll hook ya up.

Comment Posted by laping_baby Aug 17, 2006 12:52 PM

chicken!

Comment Posted by Sly Aug 17, 2006 04:39 PM

Yo Derek, I'm on the Flea Flickers and currently injured. Good luck on Friday.

I see some more fast guys have signed up. Chris Friesen, the Assassins' rusher is super quick, probably the fastest starter I have seen in awhile (besides Brad black that is), Scott Dressler is fast, Matthew Cabral? Any relation to Tony Cabral, a fast Winnipeg sprinter from back in the day? Should be a good show!

Kevin Sylvester
#7 Flea Flickers

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com