Forums » General » Wheel City Garden Gnomes

Messages for Wheel City Garden Gnomes

Comment Posted by bender Aug 23, 2006 05:51 AM

If anyone from Wheel city reads this, I need to talk to them to re-schedule our game this Sunday!!!

I have already tried Matt..

Thanks,
Derrick
Necessary Roughness

Comment Posted by goose Aug 23, 2006 06:09 AM

Hey Derrick,
If you want to re-schedule the game, that's ok with us. You can let the league know. I'm not sure what dates are available to re-schedule, but we wouldn't be able to play Sept. 28-Oct. 3 (most of the team is away). Also, Sundays don't work well for us at all, so if it's possible to avoid that when the game is re-scheduled we'd appreciate it.
I didn't ever get that email you sent me, and I just got your phone message this morning (I'm out of town right now).
You can either reply on here if you need to get in touch with me or try another email (m_morton@hotmail.com). You can also try calling Jason Lynch from our team 467-9690, if you need to get in touch.
Talk to you later,
Matt Morton
Wheel City Garden Gnomes

Comment Posted by bender Aug 23, 2006 07:07 AM

lets try this again...

The league has Sept 16th @ 11:00 am open, which is a Saturday, and that's the only slot available.

I just sent you an e-mail

Thanks for your help

Derrick

Comment Posted by Wrench Aug 23, 2006 10:44 AM

Did Matt get back to you on the rescheduling for Sunday? We also have another game on September 16th @ 1pm at Little Mountain so that date is not ideal but we could likely make it work if it is at the same field. Let me know for sure so I can tell the guys.

Thanks Jason
(jlynch@mts.net)

Comment Posted by bender Aug 23, 2006 11:06 AM

Jason,

I am just checking with the league to find out where the game would be. I saw that you already play @ 1:00pm, so thanks for being so good about it. I will get you the info ASAP.

Thanks,
Derrick

Comment Posted by bender Aug 24, 2006 03:45 AM

Jason,

let's re-schedule, so let your team know they won't be playing on Sunday. I am going out of town today, but we will figure out a re-match date when I get back.

Thanks for all your help!!!

Derrick

Comment Posted by theprez Aug 24, 2006 04:10 AM

You guys must...I repeat...MUST...go thru the league scheduler to reschedule this game. If the date on the 16th of Sept is open, you better book it. You can't just leave things hanging and expect to get the game in at this late stage of the season. If you have to play a double header, then so be it. Here is the constitution:

11.10 All teams may initiate only one re-schedule game during the season, based on the following process. The requirements that follow must be met by the team that wants to re-schedule the game.
11.10.1 Team must receive consent from scheduled opponent.
11.10.2 Team must notify the league, in writing or via email, at least 48 hours in advance of re-scheduling a League game. Prior to this 48 hours notice, the team must have obtained the following:
11.10.2.1 Consent of the Officials Coordinator for the new game time.
11.10.2.2 The team wishing to reschedule is responsible to coordinate an alternate field, date, and time for the new game, approved by the other team and League Scheduling Coordinator, and be within the regular season timeframe.

You just can't do things on your own here, there is no time left in the season to start messing around with games in the balance. You will be coming to the exec mid september asking when we can play this game. Book the 16th if it is open. The playoffs start the following weekend, on the 23rd. AKA there is no time to leave this game TBA. If not the team rescheduling will take the loss for the game. thanks.

Cliff

Comment Posted by avengers Aug 24, 2006 04:47 AM

I talked to them Cliff, I believe all is taken care of.

Jon

Comment Posted by bender Aug 24, 2006 04:56 AM

Cliff,

Thanks so much for your help, and I have been in contact with Jon, to help re-schedule the games, and so I have followed the constitution, which by the way I have never seen. Thanks for jumping in and making sure that we were following the rules.

Thanks for heads up on when the playoffs start as well, that's really great information to have!!

Derrick

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com