Forums » General » Nationals still taking teams

Messages for Nationals still taking teams

Comment Posted by theprez Aug 24, 2006 09:21 AM

Just to let you know, we are still accepting registrations for the Nationals. Winnipeg seems to be uniterested...I am a little surprised seeing as that we don't even have a tournament held here at all.

Get your teams in, Moncton is coming for God's sake...you won't get action like this for a long time...unless you want to put out the $5 to $6k to get out east in the next few yrs.

Come on and support the city and province and put your team in...

All divisions champions and finalists get prizes...it truly will be a tournament you don't want to miss.

Oh, if you still are not interested You can still get involved...how about lending a couple of hours that w/e to help out with the festivities??

Show the teams from the east we know/want to play football out here!! heck, there are teams coming from all over Canada

See you on the gridiron...

Cliff

Comment Posted by avengers Aug 24, 2006 09:56 AM

Avengers are in (not sure if we have paid yet). Some sort of Blazers team will also probably get in. There are so many divisions for Nationals that you will be placed in an appropriate division (e.g., if you are in a lower division, no worries about running into upper div teams). Cliff when is the cut off date for registration? Perhaps that will get teams motivated to start talking about entering.

For those of you who don't do tourneys it is a blast. Plus you learn quite a bit from other teams as each province has its own style of play. I remember a time when the tourneys (e.g., Regina) were stocked with Manitoba teams wanting to play football and party for the weekend ...

Jon

Comment Posted by kirby Aug 24, 2006 06:41 PM

Out of site, out of mind. We need a link on this site to the toc website. A huge frickin banner on the side or top that shows up on every page. Maybe not easy to set up?

I think the website is www.toc2006.ca

How about seeing if the UTFL will put up a link?

Comment Posted by marcus Aug 24, 2006 06:55 PM

I've added a TOC menu on the left hand side with a link in there.

last time I heard the UTFL didn't want anything to do with TOC.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com