Forums » General » Playoff Predictions

Messages for Playoff Predictions

Comment Posted by mbender Sep 21, 2006 07:35 AM

Anyone want to make a few predictions on any divisional match ups?

I'll start it off by doing a few predictions for Div 3

Demons vs Nomads - Season Series was split 1 a piece, I happened to referee one game where the nomads dominated, my prediction is literally up to the weather of the day, if it's really windy Then the Nomads don't have much of a passing game but with their experienced defense they will create a low scoring affair. Nomads by 8 (16-8)

NO D vs Chargers - Season series NO D won 2-0. Although the Chargers have recently added some new blood to the mix, they are in tough this weekend. Even with the playoff magic that Billy the Gunslinger Bartel brings to the table I believe Windus and Co win and win big. 46 - 22. Too much speed on that No D team to contend with.

Drillers vs Hurricanes - Series Series split down the middle with each team winning once and a tie. Loads of Experience for the Royal blue with the added incentive of possibly being the last game with their team captain I think they pull of the upset 19-18 with a Joe Gubic interception in the dying minutes of the 4th qtr.

OC vs Rudeboys - Season series 2-1 for the OC (unfortunately one win is a default) . Big play capablity on both sides of the ball with the receiving core that each team brings, Action Jackson on one side, Phil " Superman" Chan on the other, Palmerton has the arm and speed to give the OC Defense fits, One of the purest receivers in the league in Big man Jason Huclak, Huc brings his 107pts to the table to be matched by the 126 of Jacksons and 118 of Haluik, Both QB's finshed in the top 3 for TD's of the divison, this could be one of the highest scoring games of the weekend. Can Omar Blur Dwyer shut down the Palmerton Punisher? or will JJ disect the Rude Boy's defense like he did when he put up 39 the last time they faced off and someone on the sidelines said he had no game ;) ...... OC by 12

Marty B
OC QB
AND NOT A PLAYOFF REF !! :)

Comment Posted by Mark Sep 21, 2006 09:46 AM

I'll take a look at Div 5

Jets vs Cobras - They played to a tie earlier in the year and the Jets won the second of the two games. Jets have been on a bit of a slide since early in the season when they were near the top of the division. I'll take the upset with the Cobras winning by 6.

Nerf vs Boston All-Stras - Without trying to sound too biased Nerf took the season series 2-0 with a pretty solid win in the second game. I'd never count Boston out though but I think Nerf can win again by 14.

Clip Clops vs Rodney Farva - The split the series 1-1. The Clip Clops started the year with an impressive winning streak but have slowed down since. But I believe one of Rodney's better players was injured earlier this year and has yet to fully recover. I'll go with the Clip Clops by 4.

Giants vs 12 Pack - Series was also split 1-1 with the second game hugely in favour of 12 pack. Both teams finished with identical win/loss records and very similar stats. Depending on if each team has all its members show up and play well it could go either way. But so no one can say I didn't pick each game I will say the Giants by 1.

Mark

Comment Posted by Token Sep 21, 2006 03:15 PM

Div. 4

Morningwood gets knocked out in the second round after the wind picks up to above 5/KMH and the QB can't complete passes farther than the line of scrimmage.

Pequitos dominate rest of field, winning Div. 4

Div. 2

Aztecs and Blazers play close game until Mike Brownridge runs in winning touchdown from 75 yards out. However, during the play, Aztec player Al receives 7 OC penalties for taking a crowbar to the knees of every Blazer defender, allowing Blazers to barely hold on for the win.

Comment Posted by nomads Sep 21, 2006 07:32 PM

Marty is such an IDIOT he must work for the Government.
Glen

Comment Posted by mbender Sep 22, 2006 02:50 AM

Glen:
Drinking Vanilla Extract again because you ran out of mouth wash to drink?
Pull up your pants and put suzie away, your making more and more of a fool out of yourself with every post about me Lou zah.....

Comment Posted by Alzies Sep 22, 2006 08:02 AM

Token: Like I would need to use a crowbar, all I would have to do is look or run in your guys direction and your team would do one of two things 1)Either fall on the ground and play dead or 2) whine to the refs to get me kicked out.

Comment Posted by Alzies Sep 22, 2006 08:04 AM

Besides Token will take time from your gay pole dancing to make the game.

Comment Posted by Token Sep 22, 2006 09:05 AM

Ah relax Al, I'm just giving you shit

Comment Posted by rey Sep 22, 2006 06:05 PM

what kind of dance do happy polish folk do?
hava nagila?

Comment Posted by spider Sep 23, 2006 09:01 AM

That's Jewish!

Polish?? "studa baba, Jeetco!"

It means "yo- Mama" in Wratz/Assassin alumni talk.

You dig home boy!?

Comment Posted by assassininexile Sep 26, 2006 02:56 PM

How about div 1

My thoughts are that the assassins will probably take the championship again this year on the following conditions:

1. Everyone stays healthy through TOC
2. They don't implode because of the tremendous talent
3. Another team shows up

Comment Posted by laping_baby Oct 03, 2006 02:25 PM

has anyone see that #81 for the El Pack play???

Man, this kid rules! He's not only the best reciever in the league but also the best looking!

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com