Forums » General » Playing on more than one team in the same Division

Messages for Playing on more than one team in the same Division

Comment Posted by canadianclimate Feb 04, 2007 04:11 PM

What is the rule on a player, playing on more than one team in the same division, if they are not a QB?

Comment Posted by avengers Feb 05, 2007 06:59 AM

You can't play on more than one team in the same division regardless of position.

Jon

Comment Posted by canadianclimate Feb 05, 2007 03:45 PM

Okay fine. I am not questioning the rule, but why is that?

Comment Posted by mbender Feb 06, 2007 02:17 AM

Not to be sarcastic or rude but can any other league of football (think CFL, NFL, Arena League or even any tackle program from pop warner to University) allow you to play on 2 different opposing teams at the same time in the same division? I think this is pretty straight forward on why it's not allowed because it would be pretty silly if it was. Who would you play for when they met heads up? would it change from week 1 to week 8 to playoffs? would you just play offense during the game? would you get water for both teams etc if you got benched?

if it ever does become allowed, I will be joining up for every team that plays against Mr. Franklin in a 18 game schedule, 126 tries per year to defeat his team, yeah I know Jon it probably wouldn't help improve my record either :)

JJ

Comment Posted by nomads Feb 06, 2007 06:30 PM

CanadianClimate: Would you please refrain from posting questions on this site as I feel you are less than the minumum IQ of 50.(which is required)
Glen

Comment Posted by canadianclimate Feb 07, 2007 03:20 AM

Hey no need to get rude. I was only a question. Plus, if done properly (which I know doesn't always happen), could be okay for SOME players. As for the why, I was just wondering where it was in the "Rule" book. There is no need to put people down to make up for your mental insecurities.

Comment Posted by canadianclimate Feb 07, 2007 04:21 AM

Hey no need to get rude. IT was only a question. Plus, if done properly (which I know doesn't always happen), could be okay for SOME players. As for the why, I was just wondering where it was in the "Rule" book. There is no need to put people down to make up for your mental insecurities.

Comment Posted by dubblezeero Feb 09, 2007 07:17 AM

How about a rule that if a player is over 45yrs he doesn't count in the multiple team rule?

11.7 A player may play with more than one team. However, teams will be limited to no more than 3 higher division players on their roster.
11.7.4 A player over the age of 45 will not be included for the purposes of this rule.

Comment Posted by marcus Feb 10, 2007 06:38 AM

It would make more sense for players under 20 years old to be able to play on as many teams as they want. Would fit in with what the rule is supposed to be about (developing young players).

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com