Forums » General » Looking to Play

Messages for Looking to Play

Comment Posted by MelG Mar 02, 2007 01:08 PM

Hi. My husband and I are looking for a "new team", preferrably co-ed, that needs players for the upcoming season. We are very new to touch football but we both really enjoy the sport. If there are no teams looking for any beginners like us, I suppose we will have to look into creating a new team ourselves, but we are are really hoping that won't be necessary. So give us a shout on our e-mail at melshawn@shaw.ca if you need players!

Thanks!
Melanie

Comment Posted by nomads Mar 02, 2007 06:40 PM

Melanie: There are no co-ed teams in the WTFL. 99% of the players are male.The odd team has a girl. I suggest you try baseball.
Glen

Comment Posted by trhoden Mar 02, 2007 08:36 PM

Now Now Glen there are a lot more co ed teams than you think. Look at new team and you will find that there were at least 6 or 7 teams that had both men and woman. So take it easy and remember touch football has evolved over the years. Stop trying to kill everyone spirits. You never know maybe she has a like yours that can sling a ball 5 to 10 yards :)

Todd

Comment Posted by nomads Mar 05, 2007 05:09 AM

Todd:How many women are on each of those teams? It's not fair for this gal to think that there is an even mix like baseball.
Glen

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com