Forums » General » 2007 Registration??

Messages for 2007 Registration??

Comment Posted by dubblezeero Mar 06, 2007 02:41 AM

Hey, when can we register our teams for the upcoming season?
How much is it gonna cost?
Are we going to be able to register online again?
When is the season going to start?

Last year we were able to register at the beginning of April, that's only 25 days away...we need answers!!

Comment Posted by Crawdad Mar 06, 2007 03:46 AM

A newsletter should be out later this week or early next week to let everyone know what is going on.

Brian
Communications.

Comment Posted by spider Mar 06, 2007 06:04 PM

Hey BSG....three months away from the board room,.... er is that bored room???, and you're gettin itchy???? What you wanna bring the World Championship of Co-ed Touch Football to the'peg??? C'mon Dawg...you know you're gettin itchy. No more dinners with the City big wigs, no more limo service....although you still have the secret service guy protectin you like all ex-Presidents...

You're missin it, aren't cha???? Sorry dude...Chill.

Here's a scoop for everyone. Hot off the pages of the Football Manitoba inner sanctum!!!The new facility....Bein looked at by one of our own's wife!!!Yeah and they are lookin at DMCI's old stampin grounds!!! Yup the Minto field on Minto!!! A Football only Stadium, with turf!!!Uh huh! with 26 teams in the High school league... 4 more joinin this season!!! We gotta find a place to play. We can be a part of the solution or part of the problem. Wanna throw our hat into the ring with the thousands we have saved for just this such an event???

Yeah baby!

This is a "crack" executive in place this season. And we have a couple of individuals with rural roots, who do things at a little different pace than us City Slickers. But they have beautiful eyes, (both of them)great legs, a great sense of humour, an open palate and a rolling gym bag!!!(no one , nowhere, ever, has the entrepreneurial inventiveness than that part of our executive)

So, young Mistah BSG!!!You just mind your email's pardner,and that there "electronic newsletter" will be found in your mailbox any day now.

"Everything will be the same as last year, only a bit different."
-Todd Rhoden

But here is a scoop!!!!! Ready???
You team reps get your insurance money ready with your team fees, 'cause we want them all at the same time. And Glen "Stadium" Dyck, and all you stadium loving sons of britches, include the extra stadium game fees for all the games you want at the stadium, with your registration fee. Our crack team of schedullers led by the (nutty) Professor will kick ass with the best damn Stadium games schedule in the history of the world!!! No that doesn't mean the Avengers will play every Wednesday at 6:00 at the Stadium!!!(cause the Bombers have it booked for a couple of pre-games!!!):)

I am gonna make a suggestion. make it Monday Night Football Professor. Every Monday night 3 stadium games in arow, with Hooters specials all night long.

We could have nightly specials. The Assassin Shooter (Kahlua, Galliano, and peppermint Schnapps) (Black, Gold and white, are the team colors)

We could have the Avenger's Shooter (crown and coke)
We could have the Trojans Shooter (anything and anything)
We could have the Eagles shooter (milk):)
OK you get the idea... List on a different post

Plus you beachcombers....Get your shovels ready and your swimsuits, because you ain't gonna be playin no Touch football on weekends unless it's been pourin cats and dogs (or raining)throughout the week, or, you really want to spend an afternoon at Hooters after a game, with all those almost butt- naked young,really nice to me, I think they like me, nubile, Hooter's Girls.

And don't even think about the All-Star game. Because it's been so good we ain't changin a thing, other than making it bigger and longer, with more beer, and timin the fastest man with a radar Gun. And that's for the beer Chuggin Contest. Won last year by my 51 year old reffing and former Assassin teammate,co-hort Rick "bad heart" Hoydelo. Who defeated a young nubile Trojan, "r.X" who was valiant, in his effort, BUT finished a clear second, behind the "Mix master" Rick "I am not an animal" Hoydelo!!!

Maybe we could use the radar gun for the fastest man contest also???? ah....details!!

Oh yeah, and don't forget....the "We are tired of it, and we ain't gonna take it anymore!" no abuse policy towards refs!!! No more talkin! Nuttin!, no more looks, no more swearin, nuttin! You gotta problem????? you email me "The Maze," directly, and I personally will look into every single commendation or complaint, and straighten it out, or reward, the individual ref involved. We wll reward the ref that has the most compliments with a trip to Miami! I will get back to the commandeerer, or complainee as well, and they will receive a complimentary WTFL gift set for their efforts.

OK, I ain't sayin anymore because then you wouldn't read the newsletter, and let me tell ya....it has way more info than this post, so go check. .....Oh look,.... the email flag is up, indicating "You have mail" This could be it....go look!

Comment Posted by nomads Mar 06, 2007 06:47 PM

Darrell: Finally you see the light. Let us know the cost per stadium game and the cheque will be there. Lets Do It.
Glen
Nomads
P.S. Do you want my formula or can you handle it.

Comment Posted by spider Mar 07, 2007 09:38 AM

Thanks Glen, but I am off 'formula' for the last 49 years. You may buy me a Kokannee, June 14 at 5:15 at Hoots though!

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com