Forums » General » Woman's Skills Clinic

Messages for Woman's Skills Clinic

Comment Posted by spider Mar 12, 2007 05:51 PM

Girls, Girls Girls.....Who sang that song???

Sorry Wendy, whenever I hear you mention Woman's skill's clinic, I get excited......sssssscccchhhhhhwwwwiiiiing!

(I just had to post it.)

I personally challenge all men's teams to come up with 10 females to enter a team in the Woman's league this season. Like it would be like the "Morningwood Women's team", for example. I'll give $100.00 to each team that get's a new woman's version of their men's team to register, in the "W" (offer open to the first 10 teams to register and pay)

(Now, Wendy can you tell me more about the "yummy grandmommies??????")

Women's Skills Clinic Monday, March 19 - ALL ages & skills welcome!

Love football? Help grow the Women's Division of the WTFL!
Do you have friends, sisters, daughters, moms, (yummy grandmommies?!) who may be interested in this awesome sport? The more the merrier!

ALL ages & skill levels are welcome to participate in the 3rd annual, FREE skills clinic:

WHEN: Monday, March 19
TIME: 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
WHERE: University of Manitoba I.G. Athletic Centre

get tips from Winnipeg Touch Football League (WTFL) and University of Manitoba Bison players

WTFL women's & men's summer season begins in May (register in April - details to be posted soon on www.wtfl.ca). Quit playing from your armchair, gals!!

(A "high five" to the WTFL and UofM Bison Sports for sponsoring the 2007 Women's Skills Clinic)

Comment Posted by nomads Mar 12, 2007 07:15 PM

Hey Darrell: I could be a guest coach and teach them how to throw like a girl.
Glen

Comment Posted by spider Mar 12, 2007 09:33 PM

Listen Glen,

I have nothing to do with recruitin Coaches. But twoguys who throw like girls in the league is 1 two many.

Isn't English a great language.

Wendy "the recruiter" Shapina is the head honchoess..let her know.

Comment Posted by marcus Mar 12, 2007 10:46 PM

Darrell, motley crue sang that song.

I heard the best part of the clinic last year was the receiver station? I heard the coaches for that one were the best ever. The post clinic survey said they were the best looking too.

I can't remember who they were though :)

Comment Posted by wendy Mar 12, 2007 10:56 PM

Giddyup!

If you're a WTFL guy willing to give your time and expertise on Monday to the ladies, please email: wendy@wtfl.ca so you can be buddied up at an assigned station.

Much appreciated!

Women's Skills Clinic Monday, March 19 - ALL ages & skills welcome!
3rd annual, FREE skills clinic:

WHEN: Monday, March 19
TIME: 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
WHERE: University of Manitoba I.G. Athletic Centre

get tips from Winnipeg Touch Football League (WTFL) and University of Manitoba Bison players

WTFL women's & men's summer season begins in May (register in April - details to be posted soon on www.wtfl.ca). Quit playing from your armchair, gals!!

(A "high five" to the WTFL and UofM Bison Sports for sponsoring the 2007 Women's Skills Clinic)

Comment Posted by spider Mar 13, 2007 06:21 PM

Yee Haw!

Marcus! Of course!

We were like those Insurance guys. All-State!

Those girls were "In Good hands...."

Yeah, Motley Crue....

Ok who sang, "I like a lover with a slow hand...."

Hey, this could be the Woman's Clinic, Song Trivia, contest...

Comment Posted by CMatheson Mar 14, 2007 08:01 AM

that was Conway Twitty... and its not "like a lover"...it was "want a man"...

Comment Posted by spider Mar 14, 2007 09:15 AM

Sorry, but I didn't want to insult any gender preferances

Comment Posted by wendy Mar 20, 2007 10:11 AM

THANK YOU to everyone who helped make the 3rd annual WTFL women's skills clinic a success!
Special thanks to all the volunteers from the WTFL & the UofM Bisons for doing an outstanding job at welcoming so many new faces to our sport. Your participation helped us double last year's attendance!
---
If you are NEW to football:
* Looking for a team to join?
* Starting a team and you're looking for players?
SIGN UP on the "Forums" page under Women's Division and check out the "Tips" section - now is a terrific time to enter a team into the WTFL Women's Division!
Registration deadline is April 20th.
Visit this site often for updates - looking forward to seeing you on the turf!

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com