Messages for WTFL Registration Mailing Address

Comment Posted by avengers Mar 21, 2007 01:37 PM

All certified cheques can be sent to the following address:

WTFL
P.O. Box 2471
Station Main
Winnipeg, Manitoba
R3C 4A7

Remember to enclose your schedule request form which can be found either through the scheduling FAQs page or under "files and folders". Registration for the upcoming season ends April 20th.

Comment Posted by marc Mar 22, 2007 07:27 PM

I think you meant "Forms & Files" menu. Either way it's on the left hand side of the site.

Comment Posted by A G Apr 05, 2007 04:58 PM

is money orders ok or only certified cheques

Comment Posted by Crawdad Apr 05, 2007 05:08 PM

Money orders are okay.

Comment Posted by Karen Apr 11, 2007 08:08 AM

Are we able to add/delete players to/from our roster after April 20th?
And...
I'm going to submit the insurance money for most of our team's players together... does that cheque have to be certified too? Do I make the cheque/money order out to "WTFL insurance" or "WTFL"?

Thanks

Comment Posted by spider Apr 11, 2007 08:50 AM

You can make the m.o. payable to WTFL

The constitution explains rosters. But in short Yes, you can add players anytime. They have to have their insurance paid 24 hours before playing.

Again the constitution explains all that, and the exceptions in detail (Player registration deadline to be eligible for playoffs is mid August. etc.)

Comment Posted by nomads Apr 11, 2007 07:54 PM

Spidey: When your quoting the constitution would you at least give them the corresponding article number to look for. Do you really want a new person going through the whole thing to look for it. And why isn't there spell check on here?
Glen

Comment Posted by marc Apr 11, 2007 08:02 PM

If you want spell checking on this forum and on any other forms on the Internet, I recommend using Firefox as your web browser. Eventually this forum will have spell checking, but since Firefox has it built in, it's a lower priority task.

http://www.mozilla.com/

DO IT

Comment Posted by spider Apr 11, 2007 09:59 PM

Yes, Yes I do. I want everyone to know how the league operates and what the team and volunteers responsobilities are. You know the old saying "Two heads are better than one." So, if all our members check out "the Con." eveyone will know what's going on.

....and then we might have world peace....!

When Marc talks all that computer talk it makes me all excited.
Fubar, Fubar, Fubar, Fubar, (not that it is) "browser! browser!" Wasn't he in Sha Na Na, or isn't that saying from the 30's, when you were a teen? :)

Nomads Rule!

Go Flash!

Comment Posted by marc Apr 13, 2007 12:15 AM

For more spell checking fun:
http://8help.osu.edu/2143.html

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com