Forums » General » Jason Huclack / OC

Messages for Jason Huclack / OC

Comment Posted by mbender Apr 02, 2007 06:36 AM

Hey Jason,

if your still interested in our conversation in playing some OC ball give me a call at 471-1987. I heard big Phil S was chatting with you about this too ;)

thanks

Marty B
OC QB #18

Comment Posted by nomads Apr 04, 2007 07:32 PM

Marty: You surrounded yourself with a fine group of athletes last year and you coudn't pull the trigger. Lets face it. It's you. Don't try to recruit other players who you can't get the ball to. It will ruin their career.
Glen

Comment Posted by marc Apr 04, 2007 08:00 PM

Glen: When was the last time you won a championship?
(at football, not at tennis)

Comment Posted by Long Island Ice-T Apr 05, 2007 02:10 AM

Yep...back in the AM.

Comment Posted by Long Island Ice-T Apr 05, 2007 02:10 AM

EARLY AM that is.

Comment Posted by nomads Apr 05, 2007 06:57 AM

Marc or Markus or whatever name you go by: It's very interesting how you worded your question. Did you not realize that football is a team game. A monkey could win a championship at QB if you have top notch players around you. I prefer to have good guys with talent as opposed to primadonna's like yourself.I close with how many Championships have you won when you were the QB? How about none. Our team won a championship in 1990 with the Gators.(Div2) Lets see if your still around 15 years from now.(NOT)
Glen

Comment Posted by mbender Apr 05, 2007 07:46 AM

Well Mr. Depends or do you prefer Mr. Dick?

Don't worry so much about the OC and who we are recruiting we won't be in your division there Chachi besides from what I hear you "choked" in the finals anyways and a few of your teammates said it wasn't the first time or the last.

A championship in 1990?? Jerky boy that was 17 years ago?? Your holding on to a title you won SEVENTEEN years ago? Geez back in 1990 hammer pants were in style (you owned a few pairs I know because I heard you used to say "can't touch this" and at the time you were referring to your passes to your own receivers there Mrs. Knuckleball) In 1990 when you won your last championship You used to have your own natural hair color instead of that grecian formula stuff you slick in it now. 1990?? judas Priest Glen you gotta get checked for alzeheimers, the WTFL doesn't stand for What the Fu%% Loser!! it's 2007 who cares about 1990 and some dusty old shorts you wore then and still wear now....

ps Monkey man, I missed you too over the winter. Hope you have been working that scotch and water elbow of yours in the off season so your team gets more passes in the dirt then in their hands. Run Forrest Run....

Comment Posted by spider Apr 05, 2007 09:01 AM

OK, you guys, enough is enough...

Naw OK.

This is great stuff!

"dusty old shorts.." heh! heh!

Excellent material for the 35th anniversary of the WTFL.

Comment Posted by nomads Apr 05, 2007 11:05 AM

I've said this before: Your responses are so predictable it hurts. I know them before I even hit the post button. This is why I got Marty involved. I figured if you put your 3 heads together maybe you can come up with something non predictable.I was wrong. It looks like you need Darrell to bail you out. I would love to play poker against you fish.
Glen

Comment Posted by marc Apr 05, 2007 12:17 PM

1990!!!

Glen,

Surely you've won something since then. Maybe something in Canford?

So if a monkey can play QB then you're saying the rest of your team sucks? I'm not sure what you mean. You are right that football is a team sport, although a douche bag at QB is usually a sure fire way to lose games.

I've only started playing QB 2 years ago. I only have 1 championship under my belt so far and it was in the new team division. So I haven't proved anything yet. I hope some day to have as impressive a quarterbacking resume as yours. I was in junior high last time you won by the way.

Across my various teams I've been a part of 4 championship winning teams in the last 5 years. I guess I surround myself with better players than you do.

And lets be honest, you can call me a primadonna if you like but you'd take me on your team in a second. I'd turn you down though.

In 15 years you are right I probably won't be playing. This is probably my last year. Or maybe next, I want to time it with Brett Favre.

Comment Posted by Byatch Apr 05, 2007 06:12 PM

LOL

I see Bender is in fine pre-season form.

My personal fave was the "scotch and water elbow" comment.

Keep it coming guys!

Are the OC going to Div 2?

Thurston

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com