Forums » Free Agents » New Team looking for 2-3 players

Messages for New Team looking for 2-3 players

Comment Posted by Matt Apr 11, 2007 07:48 AM

email me with a brief description of your football talent, and i will be sure to get back to you

we will be DIV for our first outdoor season together.

meijer@mts.net

Comment Posted by Rick_L Apr 13, 2007 12:57 PM

I have played for about 5 years.I played with the OC in Div.3 last year, and for a couple games this year.I played mostly defense.I am an average player that really enjoys being on the field.you can email me at rlilke@hotmail.com or call call me at 995-1412.Thanks Rick

Comment Posted by Matt Apr 17, 2007 04:23 AM

Rick you are on our team already ya big goof!

Comment Posted by beardofzeus Mar 03, 2008 06:07 AM

me and my friend who hasn't played in the wtfl are looking for a team. i don't know what division your team is looking to play in, but i handled myself quite well in div 6. last year i was in div 6 with the cobra's, and i started at corner. my friend is also a natural athlete who also loves the game. we both love the game with a passion. for us, its only a good game if, at the end of the game, we come off the field with every muscle aching, completely exhausted, and emotionally drained. we're not looking for glory, just tons of playing time (if such a thing is plausible). we leave our hearts out on the field every game. if you cut us during the game, we pretty much bleed the team colors. so, we are two players who want to play as much offense and defene as possible cause we love the game. let me know if you are a team that can give us the time and we will let you know if we will give your team all our passion.

(contact me via phone or email. christoferjohnson@hotmail.com)

Comment Posted by Tc Mar 05, 2008 03:44 PM

hey, i was looking to maybe play football this year...im a pretty good athlete and got a few skills...got a good arm and can run and catch pretty good...if youre still looking for players..email me...what divison is your team going to be in?

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com