Forums » General » Maniax Div 3 need world class rusher

Messages for Maniax Div 3 need world class rusher

Comment Posted by mel Apr 16, 2007 12:43 PM

We need a speed demon capable of winning the "sacks" title in Division 3. The best teams in Div 3 have killer rushers.Check the stats and you will see. If you feel you can finnish ahead of of those other guys in the "sacks" category and be number 1, please fire me a private Email. We do have room for an upper div player with experience.The position of rusher is the most under rated yet the most important aspect of a winning defence.If you feel you are among best rushers in the league and know you can be the best in Div 3 please Email me at fatfart2158@yahoo.com and I will get back to you promptly.The challenge is up to you. Thanks very much. Mel

Comment Posted by mel Apr 23, 2007 12:15 PM

The search is over.We finally got our rusher.No more applications please.

Comment Posted by sarge Apr 24, 2007 08:48 AM

how many applications did you get??

Comment Posted by scott Apr 24, 2007 09:23 AM

Most of those "speed demons" just leap by the crafty Qb's like Glen and Marty. You should look for a smart rusher. The way I see it, the top rushers only get a sack a game but don't acquire any BurntBBender panties.

Div three will be fun.

Scott

Comment Posted by mel Apr 24, 2007 04:44 PM

After interviewing and trying out many rushers,( too numerous to count) at our annual Maniax boot camp we concluded there was only one person for the job. He not only brings excellent world class speed, but is real smart and knows how to contain his man.And yes he is a lot of fun to have around. The successful applicant for the Maniax rusher position is the one and only Mr Omar Dwyer. Watch out for Omar. The race for the top rusher in Div 3 is on. Have fun guys.

Comment Posted by spider Apr 24, 2007 05:24 PM

Has Omar put on some weight?

Comment Posted by sarge Apr 25, 2007 06:13 AM

interviews?? boot camp?? what the heck, I thought this was rec football? you guys are hard!!

Comment Posted by mrrocal Apr 25, 2007 08:40 PM

Played with Omar before. Good rusher.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com