Forums » General » Team Registration Drop Off

Messages for Team Registration Drop Off

Comment Posted by trhoden Apr 16, 2007 03:51 PM

Hello All,

Well as you all know the registration date is getting near and I am getting call after call regarding where and how to get the registration to the WTFL. Well here are some options

1. You can show up between 6 and 630pm on Friday the 20th of April at Nicolino’s (4-2077 Pembina Hwy) . Do not be late because once we are in the meeting the drop off window will be closed for us to meet you.
2. The other option is to drop of a certified cheque at 97 Antrim Rd before Friday.

If you have anymore questions please call me at 294-5457. Thanks and catch you on the field.

Todd Rhoden

Comment Posted by nomads Apr 16, 2007 07:26 PM

Todd: Thanks
Glen

Comment Posted by A G Apr 16, 2007 11:40 PM

so.. i can drop off a money orders for the registration,stadium game and all my teams insurance forms and insurance money order at 97 antrim rd any time i was hoping that i could come and do that after work tonight
peg city playa'z rec division

Comment Posted by trhoden Apr 17, 2007 04:07 AM

Yes, you can drop everything off anytime this week in the mailbox. Just give me a heads up to let me know. Also make sure no cash!!

Todd

Comment Posted by mrrocal Apr 17, 2007 04:36 PM

I'm sure this question has been repetitive, especially when its getting close to the deadline.....but....I put together a Recreation team sorta last minute and I want to make sure that I have all my basis covered. What forms and fees NEED to be in by Friday. I don't want to screw this up.

Comment Posted by spider Apr 17, 2007 06:25 PM

Waivers (downloaded and signed)with $ 15.00 for each player on the team (minimum 7 players)and certified checque, for team registration fee. ( Options- Schedule request form and Stadium request form, if you want those options.)

For more info check the Scheduling FAQ
also there'sa postabout this somewhere isn't there?

Players have to register on -line, with their-mail addresses. That's a coles notes version. Someone correct me if I left something out.

Comment Posted by mrrocal Apr 17, 2007 06:49 PM

Thanks Darrell

Comment Posted by spider Apr 18, 2007 05:52 AM

The Tips section also has ome info.

Damn this is gonna be exciting!

Comment Posted by mrrocal Apr 18, 2007 07:16 AM

The waiver fees also need to be certified check too?

Comment Posted by pfpicass Apr 18, 2007 03:37 PM

hey todd,

not to annoy you during crunch time, but ive never registered a team in this league before so just some more stupid questions for you to answer;

1. can i combine league fees with insurance fees?
2. is there a flat rate for insurance fees per team ie; if i have 20 guys on my team you want $300 for insurance? only asking cause the other league has a cap.
3. can waiver forms be dropped off later say before first game.
4. do you need to pay insurance fees more than once if on multiple teams.

sorry but there probably is a post somewhere but dont want to look for it. not on my computer too often these days and running out of time to get my crap together.

Paul

Comment Posted by avengers Apr 18, 2007 04:59 PM

Hey Paul,

1. Yes you can combine insurance with league fees
2. No flat rate $15 per head (if you have 20 guys lend some out!)
3. Waiver forms first game sure
4. You only need to pay insurance once, doesn't matter the number of teams.

Jon

Comment Posted by ging11 Apr 19, 2007 02:05 AM

I am going to be dropping the insurance and registration fees off tonight in the mailbox that you mentioned earlier. My only concern is how do we receive a receipt showing that we did indeed pay both the registration and insurance? Money order or not, $1300 is a lot of money to just go missing.

Cheers,
Adam

Comment Posted by Mark Apr 19, 2007 03:10 AM

With a money order or certified cheque you should have got a receipt that the bank can use to track if the order/cheque has been cashed. And since the order/cheque should be set as payable to the WTFL no one else should be able to cash it or you'd be able to go after the bank for allowing that to happen.

But I do see why you're concerned as well.

Comment Posted by mrrocal Apr 19, 2007 07:15 PM

I'm gonna be dropping off the stuff at Nicolino's tomorrow, who do I look for?

Rome

Comment Posted by trhoden Apr 19, 2007 07:46 PM

Look for my self Todd Rhoden. I will be in the meeting room they have there.

Todd

Comment Posted by Nolby Apr 20, 2007 11:04 AM

Oh I cant wait,the football season is upon us!

Comment Posted by Nolby Apr 20, 2007 11:05 AM

When do we get the game day scheduals?

Comment Posted by Go DP!!!!!!! Apr 22, 2007 07:38 AM

Todd,

thanks for the option of dropping off at 97 antrim.......great option for north enders, who may not have had the chance to have to drop off on Pembina on Friday......

Comment Posted by Nolby Apr 22, 2007 08:22 AM

does anyone know what time the games are usually at in the evening or during the day?

Comment Posted by Crawdad Apr 22, 2007 08:56 AM

Games during the week are usually during the summer @ 6:00 and 7:45. On weekends can be any time during the day starting fairly early...I think at 9:00am. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Brian

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com