Forums » General » Officials Clinic

Messages for Officials Clinic

Comment Posted by spider Apr 22, 2007 05:04 PM

The WTFL will hold it's annual Level One Official's clinic. The date is Friday April 27, 6:30 -10:30 location TBA and Saturday, April 28th 10:00am - 3:00 pm.

The cost of the clinic is $35.00, and can be taken out of your reffing cheque. The clinic will allow first year officials to ref on the sideline position and become familiar with the officiating position in a low pressure environment. Pay is $ 21.00/game. Games are usually selected in multiples of two per evening, and on weekends as many as desired. Some officials earn @$3000.00 a year!!

Attendees receive National Level certification, a how to manual, case book, rule book, take home test, and 5 hours of inclass instruction and two hours on field instruction.

For further information on the clinic you may contact myself at darrellmazur@aol.com

Interested individuals are asked to contact Todd Rhoden todd@wtfl.ca
Main Phone 204 294-5457

Comment Posted by marc Apr 22, 2007 06:06 PM

How do new refs get those sexy reffing shirts and hats?

Comment Posted by spider Apr 22, 2007 07:01 PM

contact Todd Rhoden todd@wtfl.ca
Main Phone 204 294-5457 He is the "tailor" :)

Comment Posted by nomads Apr 22, 2007 08:00 PM

Do the monkees still get $3000.00 a year? I am their agent and as such would receive 10%.
Glen
P.S.
During the ref clinic could you teach these bozo's how to mark a spot. You don't just line up the spot from 60 yards away. You run to the spot of the tag and put your foot there. Duh. If your going to pay them make sure they know what they are doing.We just don't want Moe, Curly, and Joe doing this.

And for the completely predictable responses No I do not subject myself to doing what a perfectly trained moron whoops monkey can do.

Comment Posted by spider Apr 23, 2007 05:06 AM

OK, so how's that again?

You run to a dog named "Spot" and point your toe in his what?
Glen we need instructors for the Ref clinic on Friday. Can yo be there at 6:00pm, and you can update us on this technique. Perhaps, give the boys a little practice, on sticking their foot up yours, prior to having all the learnees attend.

And then they can all place their feet in the proper position.
Age is a beautiful thing!!! Glen do you remember those WCTFL Touch Football Board Games. You know we do have a new crew of players.....

Do you have a video version? (That's like television...the square boz with all those little people running around in it)

Love ya!

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com