Forums » General » Handing in signed waiver forms ?

Messages for Handing in signed waiver forms ?

Comment Posted by mel Apr 23, 2007 10:12 AM

Can all completed and paid for insurance waiver forms be dropped off with one of the referees prior to the start of our team's first scheduled game. This would be most convenient if possible. Thank you. Mel

Comment Posted by Mark Apr 23, 2007 10:52 AM

I believe in the insurance forms must be in to the league 24 hours prior to your first game which would remove being able to hand them in to the refs. As a ref the problem then becomes I have to get the insurance forms into the league which is not convenient for me.

Just put them in an envelope and mail them off sometime this week or next.

Comment Posted by slehmann May 02, 2007 09:26 AM

I'm having some issue here that I need some help with...

1. I'm late (my fault, no assistance needed)
2. the link for the waiver form doesn't work... I'm faily computer literate so I need some help getting my hands on a form.
3. assosiated with #1, how do I get these form back before the start of our first game next Wednesday? can I fax them in, deliver them, email them in (after scanning)??? Obviously delivering them before the first game is not going to work.

Any insight to #2, #3 would be benefical

Thanks,

Sean.

Comment Posted by JaMarcus May 02, 2007 09:40 AM

For #2 which link are you using? If you click on "Forms & Files" on the left hand side, and then select the waiver there, does that work? It seems to work for me here. Please let me know.

I'm pretty sure you can mail them into the league. Even with Canada post, I'm sure they will get to the league before wednesday.

My apologies to any canada post people in the league. I love you guys.

Comment Posted by JaMarcus May 02, 2007 09:49 AM

I think you were using the link on the Tips page. That link was broken but it's fixed up now. All the league forms can be found via the "forms and files" menu.

Comment Posted by slehmann May 02, 2007 10:34 AM

WOW, thanks for the prompt and helpful replies... Yes I was trying to access the link via the tips page..

Sean.

Comment Posted by mel May 02, 2007 01:53 PM

We're having our last practice on Thursday and at this practice I will be getting the waiver signiatures of two brand new team mates. Is it acceeptabe to the league if I mail them Thursaday evening even though our first game is Saturday ? They will be signed and in the mail.Thanks Mel

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com