Forums » General » No Protective Goal Post Pads at Maple Grove ??

Messages for No Protective Goal Post Pads at Maple Grove ??

Comment Posted by mel May 08, 2007 05:46 PM

Whats going on at Maple Grove ? There were no pads available for the touch football games at Maple Grove this evening. Luckily the unprotected steel posts caused no injuries in the game we played in. During our game a swarm of ultimate frisbee players invaded us and tried to chase us off their field. They practiced in one of the end zones while the game was being played.We're paying good money to use these fields and we don't need that kind of harassment from frisbee players on steroids.

Comment Posted by spider May 08, 2007 10:39 PM

You are right Mel!

Those girls with those tighttops and bulging.....muscles..and then the mosquitoes!!! Did you see them??? and then the raging torent of flood water that erupted from those heathen God less United States of Americans....It was "the Wraith of Token!" as Morningwood played that very game.... we were all lucky to be alive, come 10:00pm.

and in the trees did you see it..halfman/half ape??? What was it?

You know Mel...the rugby park could use a good man like you....

Not to worry,..... me and that cute Frisbee chick solved the problem in a matter of minutes. However, she did ask about you....???(as we all do???)

She said the "Frisbeepeople" have that effect on all people. And they sell security blankets to help ease the tension. I'll have her send over a "blanky" so you will be comforted.

As with regard to the fields at MG. I was assured at 4:50pm, that all was well, as I disregarded my supper and family and got on the phone with Maple Grove's facility manager/lawyer. "It shouldbe all good," was the last thing I heard as I hung up the phone, in nervous anticipation of seeing the Mighty Maniax.
But as usual, therewas a few Snafus

Never fear, Because tomorrow morning when I wake up, Me and that Frisbee chick will be on that lawyers ass, like ham on rye!l;ike spaghettion meatballs, like sour cream on perogies (eh? I bet you like that one huh? Ya big Gitko cabustahead!

Never again will you see those unprotected steel posts , or a a swarm of ultimate frisbee players invade you. (ahem)

but...frisbee players on steroids.....

Hey What is "Mel"short for?

Melodramatic???

Comment Posted by mel May 09, 2007 11:00 AM

No no Darrell it was a tough looking dude with tattoos and a nose ring. Looked like a Hell's Angel and he was waving his frisbee in a menacing manner.

Comment Posted by spider May 09, 2007 01:54 PM

Damn those aliens!

You're a good sport Mel. I'm working on clearing up the problem at Maple grove. I owe ya a beer on May 16th. Go Maniax!

Comment Posted by mel May 09, 2007 03:41 PM

Darrell this forum would be really boring if it wasn't for your creative writing and humorous wit.Keep those provocative,entertaining posts coming.

Comment Posted by spider May 09, 2007 04:20 PM

You just want another beer! :)

Comment Posted by dubblezeero May 10, 2007 06:30 AM

What??...a spider supporter???...hmmph!

Comment Posted by spider May 10, 2007 03:55 PM

Hey every Blind Dog finds a nut in a tree. ????

I shouldn't write after a night on a bender!

Whoa! let me re-phrase that.....make that binge, binge!

rrrrrhhh! :)

Comment Posted by dubblezeero May 10, 2007 04:25 PM

Marty!!!!

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com