Forums » General » Players of the Week Week 2 May 12 - May 18, 2007

Messages for Players of the Week Week 2 May 12 - May 18, 2007

Comment Posted by spider May 18, 2007 07:36 AM

Week 2 May 12 - May 18

Elite= Sean Lehmann - Eagles 12 points in a 20 -12 victory over Sun Parties.com
Div 1 - Mike Brownridge - Aztecs - 5 TD passes and 1 int. in 2 games
Div 2 - Spencer Matthew - No D - 20 points in victory over St. Vital's Finest
Div 3 - Jason Hucluck - El Paquitos - 18 pts.
Div 4 - Perry Gilmour -Vipers - 20 points and 1 int, plus reffed a number of games.
Div 5 - Ian Steeves - Aints - 18 pts and 1 int.
Div 6 - Chris Magatiaux- The Knights, 7 TD passes, 2 games,2 wins
Rec Div - Justin Jasper - Blue Bongers, 14 pts in a 28 -0 victory over Peg City
Woman's- No games.

Comment Posted by maroons81 May 18, 2007 09:08 AM

Hey Spider.

Is it possible to wait until all of the scorecards are in before the players of the week are posted? The stats for the Maroons game weren't up yet, and I think one all-star QB may have had some pretty good stats. If you have a deadline to get them up, then I understand and I hope the ref can hand our scorecards in on time next time.

Thanks

your starting WR :D

Comment Posted by spider May 18, 2007 10:03 AM

Yeah, I am a little pissed at those refs for not getting the card in. There are a few teams in that category, (Avenger/Assassin game)that may have missed out. I sent the refs an email stating that very thing!

You are right, the deadline is Friday, and since there were no games today,I went ahead and posted. Point well taken though. I will wait a bit, next week and from here on in. Good suggestion!

So what are you saying??? Jesse got better than 14 points?

It won't be his last time he gets big stats....but, if he keeps winning, he won't be able to run like he can, after eating all those Boston Pizza Player of the Week Pizzas!! :)

What did he get last night?

Comment Posted by kojak May 19, 2007 04:41 PM

I would like to object to Division 4 selection of player of the week. Because he ref a number of games should not be taken into account as player of the week. Player of the week means "PLAYER", not "REF" of the week. The true player of the week is Kevin Coyle of the Dogg Pound. He threw 9 TD's against the Anvil's.

Comment Posted by maroons81 May 19, 2007 05:21 PM

Jessie got 2 TDS (broke those guys ankles :D) as well as threw 3 TDS and 1 INT.

I hope the ref didn't lose the card though, I had a touchdown, FINALLY! Haha

Comment Posted by Byatch May 19, 2007 06:35 PM

No offense, but someone had to catch the ball too. 9 td's is great,but it was against the Anvils.
Stats aren't the only measure of a good player.

Relax Kojak.I'm sure his day will come.

Thurston

Comment Posted by kojak May 19, 2007 06:50 PM

I am sure it will but because he had ref a few games, that should not be taken into account.

Comment Posted by Go DP!!!!!!! May 20, 2007 09:52 AM

Thanks Kojak for the support and recognition of our qb for the great game he had. I'm sure there were a few other player of the weeks in Div. 4 and it's hard to recognize everyone as one person gets the award. Congrats to Perry for a job well done.

I would like to point out that the score on the website was originally posted as 60-20 and then it got changed to 54-20. Why is that? Kevin threw for 9 TD's and we went 3-9 on the two point conversions. This obviously does not add up to 54. I don't know who enters them in the website but please make the correction.

Thank you

Chris

Comment Posted by Nolby May 20, 2007 02:05 PM

Just a side Vote,Dustin Andrejowich for the Brewers could have been up there as well with 5 sacks in 2 games.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com