Forums » General » Player of the week/ Scores

Messages for Player of the week/ Scores

Comment Posted by Count of Monte Fisto May 20, 2007 08:06 AM

Firstly, the player of the week is a great idea, but I hope everyone has an equal shot at it. Our QB had 3 passing TD's and 3 rushing TD's in 1 game, but didn't win. The guy who won from the Knights had 7 TD passes, but in 2 games. I know it is too early to complain, but I just want to make sure everyone has a chance to win. Secondly, we played our game over a week ago and it is still not on the site. Is there anyway that can be fixed?

Comment Posted by Mark May 20, 2007 11:43 AM

The player of the week comes from the stats and since our game stats weren't up they couldn't be seen to consider.

I'm not sure who has the card for the Nerf vs HFC game but we were told the score was 41-0 Nerf, and I am going to enter it in the site as that for now since its been a week. Hopefully whoever has the card can check the score and enter the stats in soon or get it to someone who can enter it.

Comment Posted by spider May 21, 2007 05:42 AM

Hey look boys, Player of the Week is totally subjective. So don't get your bra's in a not. It is based on stats and games seen by committee members(who are mainly refs)

But please stop using the word equal or fair.

This isn't a charity. Ya do have to earn it. I mean it is for a Boston pizza, so it does mean something.

If ya want fairness, go to Boston and YOU buy your team mate a pizza! That way you and he can feel special, get some Boston bucks and win some jerseys!!!

Win- Win!

Otherwise you seem to be saying someone should get a Boston Pizza Player of the Week, just for showin up. The award is for Player of the week. Win some games, make some plays, do the incredible like Perry Gilmour, like Brad Kelm, like Mark Komus. Geez ya don't see these work horses complaining. (They wouldn't have time to eat a pizza anyway!!!)

But Mark you make a good point. Those game cards had better be entered by those over paid lazy refs. Next week if they aren't in, I'll start namin names! Then we can firing those refs and..... have no refs for your game AND NO STATS!

Hmm, maybe we better not do that.

If ya have a Player of the Week candidate, put him up on the web. If he wins, tell him you get tohave some of the 'za!

Comment Posted by Count of Monte Fisto May 21, 2007 02:09 PM

hey spider, I was simply making a point. Read the message, I wasn't trying to complain. You need to relax man.

Comment Posted by scott May 21, 2007 09:09 PM

The way I see it Mark komus or his bros Mat or Al could win player of the week every time. Take it easy boys, it's a zaa, and that's it. Point of fact. All the exec does this crap for free, so lend a hand and this Wt stands to improve. I love the passion, but hey, WE DO THIS CRAP FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME. W and L that's what should be the point. Send us an email and we will correct stats, but hey don't worry about things that don't mean squat. I would love to see (classy player of the week) eg Kenny Hunter, Beakridge, Raj, Sarna, Hopkins, Windy, Saran..........ect.

MacDaddy

Comment Posted by Count of Monte Fisto May 22, 2007 06:15 AM

I absolutely agree Scott.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com