Forums » General » Game Day!!!

Messages for Game Day!!!

Comment Posted by RPilloud Jul 04, 2007 07:06 AM

good luck to air assualt tonight, lets see if you guys can back up all the sh** you've been talking.......very unlikely.

Roger Pilloud
Doggpound #12
The franchise #88

Comment Posted by darkness Jul 04, 2007 08:30 AM

ya we do suck, i hope we can back it up too...we are basically the worst team on earth and need a miracle to beat you guys. Take it easy on us please, we've been trying really hard as of late and i think it would be in your best interest to let us win again. It would make our div much closer and exciting. then in playoffs you could just kill us like you guys normally do. Love Paul Shawa #6 Air Assault *kiss*

Comment Posted by RPilloud Jul 04, 2007 10:01 AM

yeah man your right, you guys have been trying really hard as of late. dont be so hard on your self, your not the worst team on the earth, im sure your a lil' better then my lil' bro's pee wee team. either way its gonna be a good game, just remember to pray to god atleast a half hour before the game for another miracle.xoxox

Roger Pilloud
Doggpound #12
The Franchise #88

Comment Posted by Polish Prince Jul 04, 2007 07:25 PM

So... about the game... ya... i forgot the score, anyone want to remind me. i see we've migrated the trash talking to the general forum. suggestion thou, bring an oxygen tank for the sidelines, i can name at least one player you needed it. i'll give him credit he did get away a couple of times, but most definetly not as many times as i got him. but i know what it was, you guys took it easy on us. i forgot we suck and we need these pity wins. well i hope next week you guys take it even easier on us, we might be missing a few guys. i personally was thinking about taking some vacation time during that week cause the game after we have Blitz and they pose a bigger challenge then what we got today. oh i'm sorry, we needed luck to get the W and i swear if it wasn't for those lucky time i got your quarterback then the game might have been different. maybe someone else should be backing up the sh*te they've been talking. #12 did i even see you on the field today or were you the coach that came up with the brilliant idea to snap the ball on two instead of one. i do believe the offsides in the game were 5 for you guys and 0 for me. Chalk up another W not something that Six can't say.

PS see ya saturday ninja. hope you avoid the rush like you did last time.
And Gregory Robinson i hope you realize its game time 10 games each 40 sacks, may the best man win.

Pass Rusher #9 in your house.

Comment Posted by Polish Prince Jul 04, 2007 07:28 PM

I forgot to ask are #12 do u think the Trojans are still the best div. 4 team? Just wanna know.

Comment Posted by RPilloud Jul 06, 2007 11:27 AM

yeah i might have to re-think that....good job rushing man.

Roger Pilloud
#12 doggpound
#88 The Franchise

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com