Forums » General » on line registration

Messages for on line registration

Comment Posted by mel Mar 30, 2006 02:32 PM

April 1 st on line registration is only 27 hours away. There have been no updates up to now.Is everything still a go for the registration process to proceed on this date? Pleae advise. Thanks. Mel

Comment Posted by stvital Mar 30, 2006 05:47 PM

Hey, I would like to request to put a team in division three. I have the league fees and my team is ready to fill out the insurance forms. The tentative team name is vital finest. We played div 3 in utfl last year and feel div 3 would be right for us. How can I guarantee myself a spot? Is this my official registration?

Comment Posted by evrec27 Mar 30, 2006 07:03 PM

who do we make the money order out to?

Comment Posted by Grizzled Old Vet Mar 31, 2006 05:04 AM

Come on fellas. Read the "League News" posts. It's all there.

Comment Posted by evrec27 Mar 31, 2006 06:06 AM

It only says where to mail it to. It does not say who to make it out to. Do I make it out to the WTFL?

Comment Posted by Tony Mar 31, 2006 07:01 AM

Sounds like the utfl will be making all the money this year with this league putting a cap on teams.

Comment Posted by Grizzled Old Vet Mar 31, 2006 08:35 AM

Evrec27, yes, make the cheque out to the WTFL.

Tony, Economics 101, supply, demand & service.

Comment Posted by jkull Mar 31, 2006 11:46 AM

Tony,

Not too sure if you've played in both leagues, but maybe you should ask around. As for the cap, there are only so many fields and refs and days, so there has to be a limit.

Comment Posted by marcus Mar 31, 2006 03:43 PM

All the info will be coming shortly.

The caps shouldn't be a problem, the board will do what's in the best interests for the league as a whole. Of course more teams the better. But we just can't have everybody in div 3 for example.

Comment Posted by marcus Mar 31, 2006 03:47 PM

I have updated the main page to tell you who to pay.

Comment Posted by Dirty Mar 31, 2006 05:01 PM

Will the online registration be posted on the home page or on the forum page?

Comment Posted by marcus Mar 31, 2006 05:27 PM

There will be a link on the home page about it. I'll also post something to the forum.

Comment Posted by stvital Mar 31, 2006 06:18 PM

Does anyone know what time we can start to regester?

Comment Posted by Dirty84 Mar 31, 2006 06:20 PM

Not sure what the hold up is but for the record, No D would like to register a team for Div. 3.

Comment Posted by cMACK Mar 31, 2006 06:37 PM

we are waiting!!! please help us

Comment Posted by Dirty84 Mar 31, 2006 07:09 PM

Not sure how else to register our team for the 2006 season so here's more info:

Team Name: No D
Division 3

Primary Contact: Martin Windus
Cell: 793-4978
Alternate Contact: Brent Derkatch
Cell: 794-9758

Payment will be mailed shortly.

Comment Posted by marcus Mar 31, 2006 07:13 PM

There will be a system in place for this. Stop posting. Go to bed... in the morning you can signup and everything will work.

Comment Posted by Tony Apr 01, 2006 08:11 AM

i understand capping division, I have played in both leagues, and enjoy the WTFL a lot more, but as a league turning away teams will hurt you later on. I know the wtfl is holding the nationals this year and time is very limited, for the guys who run this league. I just hope my team rep gets us in.

Tony

Comment Posted by spider Apr 01, 2006 08:29 AM

Hey Tony.

We aren't turnin you away.

matter of fact we are embracing your enhusiasm, and recognzing those"go getters"

Nosense holdin up a division for a 14th team , who is hummin and hawin.

If your first choice(division) is full, we'll probably be able to fit you in your second choice for a divison. We have a place for everybody.

If it really maters to ya where you play?? just register and get your donehros in!

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com