Forums » General » Online Registration Begins

Messages for Online Registration Begins

Comment Posted by marcus Mar 31, 2006 11:52 PM

Since I'm sure nobody actually reads the home page, I'll post this here too:

You can now begin the online team registration process. I have put up instructions under the "tips" page which should hopefully walk you through the process.

If you have any questions or problems during the registration email me or post to the forums.

Although the process has been tested, we appreciate your patience if there are any unexpected "growing pains" while we attempt to streamline this process.

thanks

Comment Posted by marcus Apr 01, 2006 06:13 AM

Looks like things are working, already 20 teams signed up. Email me if there are any problems.

Comment Posted by sean Apr 01, 2006 06:33 AM

How are things shaping up so far?

Comment Posted by paulback22 Apr 01, 2006 06:51 AM

The new website is looking good. I did get a scare today when I was touring around, after registering the Blitz for another year in Div 4, and went into stats and found a picture of Eric Estrada next to my name. That's just mean...lol.

Comment Posted by marcus Apr 01, 2006 07:09 AM

Heh, it was either erik estrata or Mr. T.

Actually very soon you'll be able to upload your own pic to the site. I'll let you guys know when it's ready.

Sean, 20 teams or so signed up, I'll post a better update after the weekend is over. I gotta build up hype :)

Comment Posted by Crawdad Apr 01, 2006 10:02 AM

I added the wrong Phil Chan to my team by accident. How do I remove him? How many teams in div 3 at this point???

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com