Forums » General » Week 2 Player of the week due tonite

Messages for Week 2 Player of the week due tonite

Comment Posted by spider May 23, 2008 12:32 PM

I reffed last nite, and old buddy Darren Stevenson , had 3 TDs and 3 Ints in leading his team the Badgers to victory in a 21-15 game vs Quick Six Pretty Impressive, Big Big, Big plays, at crucial moments. I ain't pickin that divisions stars, so I'll just list that as a referal. (Darren ..it's Kokannee) Hey Just kidding. Great Game

Any other Stars out there

Comment Posted by rscott18 May 23, 2008 03:39 PM

I think russell wallace of quick six should be nominated... he had 2 ints, 1 sack and a 2 pt conversion to bring them within a touchdown in the dying moments

Comment Posted by rscott18 May 23, 2008 03:47 PM

I think russell wallace of quick six should be nominated... he had 2 ints, 1 sack, a 2 pt conversion,and put the ball through the endzone on the very next kick off to bring them within a td in the dying minutes if the game! in the recreation division

Comment Posted by mel May 23, 2008 04:19 PM

Jessie Clarke had 3 Td's and an interception for Maniax in game versus Dogg Pound on Thursday evening. (Div 4). I nominate Jessie for award.

Comment Posted by Nolby May 26, 2008 06:40 AM

game 1,Shawn ward had 5 sacks for the brewers

Comment Posted by silver fox May 26, 2008 07:20 AM

I threw 5 or 6 pics in two games last week.....should be worth something shouldn't it?

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com