Forums » General » Sunday May 25th Possible Rain.

Messages for Sunday May 25th Possible Rain.

Comment Posted by beeks May 23, 2008 07:38 PM

Hi there guys and gals. For those of you who are playing Sunday May 25th or refereeing this MESSAGE IS VERY IMPORTANT.As most of you know there is alot of precipitation in the forecast for SAT night and early SUN. We as an executive do NOT WANT TO CANCEL the games SUN. Rescheduling these games will almost guarantee that you would be playing on SAT SUN in JULY and AUG. I have scoped out possible replacement fields for Maple Grove 1-2.Maple Grove in the past has not allowed us to play on their fields when its raining so I have an alternative. It is called ECOLE CHRISTINE LESPERANCE school. ITs located on the corner of Dakota and John Forsyth. Its very close to Maple Grove so follow directions. Go south on Dakota till you hit John Forsyth. Turn left and you will find an open lot for at least 5 football fields on the right hand side of the school. Another route is go south down ST Mary's until you hit Warde. Turn left and procede until you hit John Forsyth. Turn right and procede past Dakota. This will lead you to the fields on your right past Dakota. Players and referees bring garbage bags for you equipment; ref bags as well as your feet. Just in case. Your referee coordinator.BK Darrell or whoever please post this on the main Page. Thanks!

Comment Posted by beeks May 23, 2008 07:43 PM

Remember safety is the key. Officials please consider the players at all times. BK

Comment Posted by avengers May 24, 2008 07:23 AM

This is only if Maple Grove does get closed, go to Maple Grove unless told to go to Ecole Christin Lesperance. Just keep posted before you go to your game on Sunday.

Jon

Comment Posted by cwentz May 26, 2008 10:25 AM

So the cancelled games from sunday wont be re-schedueld until july or aug?? Not that its any difference to me i was just curious if we should be ready to play soon or if u will just work it in again later on in the season.

Chris

Comment Posted by avengers May 26, 2008 12:12 PM

Rescheduled games will be played within the next couple of weeks.

Jon

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com