Forums » General » A comment on the Referees

Messages for A comment on the Referees

Comment Posted by browntown May 31, 2008 02:13 PM

I would like to comment on the referees we had for the bostonallstars vs dangleberries game at optimist park. The dangleberries had to forfeit as they only had 5 players when the 15 minute allowance period past. The 6th member of the dangle berries came 2 minutes later. I do not have anything against the ruling of the refs to comply with league rules and to grant the forfeit. My comment is for refs to make judgment calls in certain situations. Both teams were willing to play the game when the 6th member arrived, and the refs were already set up. I really feel that the refs should have asked the bostonallstars if they wanted to play or to accept the forfeit win. Instead, the refs were not willing to budge on their decision and hastily walked off the field. I understand they were following the rules and that the dangleberries should have had their guys ready. But the way they handled the situation just came off to me as them not wanting to work. I'm just saying that this situation could have been handled a lot better.

Comment Posted by Robak May 31, 2008 02:29 PM

haha, they booked it right off the feild and sat in their cars. messed up

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com