Forums » General » ALL TEAMS - Incomplete Rosters

Messages for ALL TEAMS - Incomplete Rosters

Comment Posted by captainwoody Jun 01, 2008 02:27 PM

Attention all teams, entering stats I've come across several teams whose rosters are incomplete. Although final rosters aren't due till Mid-August, it is imperative that team reps get all their players to sign up on the website right now. The exec uses the website information for a variety of things e.g. Player of The Week, Minimum games for upper division players, Individual player awards, etc. Come mid-august, if a player plays on a team and his/her name is not on the website, that team may be penalized (loss of performance bond, loss of two points in the standing, among other things).

Signing up on the website literally takes 5 minutes. Team reps: Please ensure all your players are on the website team roster.

Your anticipated cooperation is appreciated.

Comment Posted by Polish Prince Jun 01, 2008 05:26 PM

i had two guys add themselves to our team on the website but it has to approved by our team contact and hes in europe until end of june. maybe if there was a better way of adding them we could do that but there isnt so i dont know what u expect our team to do.

Comment Posted by nomads Jun 01, 2008 07:19 PM

Dum Dee Dum
Glen

Comment Posted by duhard Jun 01, 2008 08:36 PM

A player is supposed to be on your roster and have a waiver form to be eligible. I suggest to team captains that you get in the habit of putting your players on your roster asap before a game so you do not lose a game for having ineligible players.

If your team captain is not around, i would suggest having a captain that is. We cant' let just anyone add/delete from a roster, for obvious reasons. Captains are responsible for their teams, not the league.

Comment Posted by captainwoody Jun 02, 2008 07:14 PM

Wow... a comment from Glen on my thread! I am honoured!

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com