Forums » General » Go Trojans!!!!!!!!!!

Messages for Go Trojans!!!!!!!!!!

Comment Posted by CJ Jun 03, 2008 06:13 PM

I hope the Trojans have a great season. They work hard.

Comment Posted by spider Jun 04, 2008 04:51 AM

and swear at the ref a lot.

Just a warning for those that "don't get it." You have a right to play the game. You do not have a right to scream obscenaties at young first year rookie refs. I would encourage that behaviour should it continue, to be removed from the league. Smarten up.

Comment Posted by CJ Jun 10, 2008 03:50 PM

Does that mean when that happens in the NFL, that the team should be kicked out???

Comment Posted by spider Jun 10, 2008 04:04 PM

No they just fine them....Hey now there's a good idea...Thanks

Comment Posted by Cheeks Jun 10, 2008 06:48 PM

i heard they were the epitome of good behaviour last game.

Comment Posted by CJ Jun 12, 2008 10:00 PM

i still say they r a good team

Comment Posted by spider Jun 13, 2008 12:03 PM

They should be in Elite!

They are good!! They might loose a couple games up there, but they'd also win a bunch also. And ya only get better playing better teams!
What do ya say boys?

Comment Posted by PAYNER Jun 14, 2008 05:08 AM

thanks for all the love boys!

I think I'll point out before someone else does that we still havent won a championship yet. so before we start thinking about elite we should concentrate on a championship. Thanks for the support!

Comment Posted by CJ Jun 14, 2008 08:34 PM

well i am a female..lol i am a big supporter of the trojans ever since club fantasy became their sponsor.... anyone know who is sponsoring them now and if gavin is still playing for them???

Comment Posted by Snatch Jun 15, 2008 07:25 PM

Our new sponser is the thirsty lion tavern. It used to be called the dale. It's on the corner of roblin and dale in charleswood. They are very good to us and if anyone is looking for cold beers and good food at a good price swing on by. On any given night of the week you'll probably see a bunch of us drunk as sh*t, after all, we are the trojans. Garvin is still playing for us, he ripped a tendon in his thumb at work and won't be on the field for a couple weeks till the cast comes off, but he's on the sideline, pounding beers and swearing at us. :)

P.s. Turns out club fantasy isn't even a strip club anymore. New management; new rules i guess. Imagine our disappointment.

Derek
#10 South Side Trojans

Comment Posted by CJ Jun 17, 2008 06:07 PM

Ya, new management took over a few months ago, that's why I quit..lol It sucks there with no dancers.. I remember you.

Comment Posted by JaMarcus Jun 17, 2008 06:21 PM

So what is club fantasy now then? With a name like that you'd think it would have to be a strip club.

Comment Posted by Cheeks Jun 19, 2008 07:26 AM

They are turning it into a "dance" club. They will have bands play, and are gonna change the name.

Disappointing, but the Thirsty Lion treat us very well!

Comment Posted by CJ Jun 19, 2008 09:10 PM

They may change the nae, it's not for sure yet.. As for the bar area, it's just a lounge. (they want to turn it into a sports bar)

Comment Posted by CJ Jun 23, 2008 06:58 AM

I hope your season goes good, and maybe I will come to one of the games if I get the chance.... Show my support

Comment Posted by PAYNER Jun 23, 2008 07:51 AM

MAN!!!!!!!!! i guess that means no more STRIPPER CAR WASH !!!!! I am so dissapointed. hey derek track down another car wash for us PLEASE...

Comment Posted by Snatch Jun 23, 2008 03:11 PM

one step ahead of you man. Thinking of hosting our own bikini car wash to raise funds for a good cause. The "trojans are alcoholics and booze is expensive" fund. I know a couple girls that would be down. Could make us a ton of cash.

Comment Posted by PAYNER Jun 23, 2008 03:21 PM

I knew I could cout on you man!!!!! Way to not let a brother down!

Comment Posted by CJ Jun 23, 2008 06:29 PM

lol... you guys are crazy...i may be able to get some of the dancers as well..

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com