Forums » General » Player of the Week

Messages for Player of the Week

Comment Posted by cobras63 Jun 09, 2008 06:38 PM

I'd like to nominate Jamie Wilson for Player of the Week last week for Div 6. He had 26 pts, and 3 ints in the Cobras' game against the Spartans.

Comment Posted by captainwoody Jun 09, 2008 07:59 PM

Unfortunately we saw this too late and the DIV 6 winner has been already awarded. Thanks for your input though. I hope you'll be continue to provide further insight as obviously we aren't able to watch all the games.

Thanks.

Comment Posted by thewilson Jun 09, 2008 08:56 PM

Question #1: Who chooses the Player of the Week?

Question #2: What's the criteria for the award?

Bc in 2 games in week 4 I had 32 points and 5 int's in 30-27 and 27-25 wins against the 2nd and 3rd place teams. I just feel insulted being overlooked. This isn't meant as a complaint, but as a reponse due to disappointment.

If I could offer up a suggestion bc you aren't at every game, you could always ask the refs or check the game stats on the site. 9 times out of 10 the stats are up within the next 24 hours.

I appreciate the nomination and I understand you can't watch every game, but if there isn't at least an effort to find out what happened at the ones you don't see, then it isn't the "Player of the Week" award but the "Player of who I saw" award.

Thanks

Comment Posted by spider Jun 10, 2008 04:23 AM

It's rarely based on who we saw.

This is a fun award. Let's leave it at that.

Comment Posted by mikey2014 Jun 10, 2008 09:28 AM

hey wilson - chill out.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com