Forums » General » Updates

Messages for Updates

Comment Posted by Primetime Jun 17, 2008 02:18 PM

Just a quick question. What happened to the Aints/Hojo Express score from June 12th. How can the score from the next game with the same refs be posted but not that game.

The final score was Aints 30 Hojo Express 0

Did they lose the game card?

Thanks

Comment Posted by rscott18 Jun 17, 2008 09:10 PM

I was Just wondering.... the score and the stats aren't up for the quick six vs. team chuck norris game that was played on saturday. I was just wanting to know what is up with that?

Comment Posted by Mark Jun 18, 2008 03:02 AM

Sorry the card for the Aints/Hojo game got missed in my bag when I was entering cards. The score and stats are now all in.

Comment Posted by JaMarcus Jun 18, 2008 05:21 AM

June 8th: ATHF vs Griffins is still missing. I've emailed todd a few times but no reply. Who has this card?

Comment Posted by cobras63 Jun 18, 2008 06:15 AM

Same with Cobras vs Awkward Snap from Jun 13

Comment Posted by Byatch Jun 18, 2008 08:18 AM

Just curious, what do we do with the cards after they're entered. I have about 12 of them.

Comment Posted by Mark Jun 18, 2008 09:19 AM

I just hold on to the cards to the end of the year in case something comes up where they have to be referred to. It happened once that I recall. Then to the recycling bin they go.

Comment Posted by nomads Jun 18, 2008 06:45 PM

What we have here is a 3 ring circus running this show. Hire someone to do it right and then if they don't fire them. This leaving it up to a bunch of incompetent fools is ridiculous.
Glen

Comment Posted by Shadrack Jun 23, 2008 07:12 AM

Again, another blip by "nomads". It is like every post from you is insulting. Why is that? Latent playground memories? Hurtful moments travelling to school on the special smaller bus?

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com