Forums » General » Schedule game location changes

Messages for Schedule game location changes

Comment Posted by spider Jun 29, 2008 04:43 AM

Please note that some games originally scheduled and posted for Tec Voc, in July, and after mid-August will be re-located. Please check your schedule for the coming changes.

Sorry for the error.

Comment Posted by mel Jun 29, 2008 05:59 AM

Have all schedules been updated to reflect this ? Our schedule still shows that we play our games at Tec Voc.

Comment Posted by spider Jun 29, 2008 08:19 AM

I am forwarning you that there will be a change in the shedule starting in July and after mid August.

The changes have not been made yet. When the exact changes take place and I have specific information I will post it here.

I am just giving you a "heads-up"that we don't have Tec Voc for two fields in July, and one will have to bemoved.

It hasn't been done yet!!!!!!!

Comment Posted by avengers Jun 30, 2008 08:18 AM

Please note there has been some changes to the schedule due to availability at Tec Voc. The schedule on the website has been updated to reflect this changes.

Comment Posted by spider Jun 30, 2008 08:55 AM

Thanks Jon,

Pad pick-up (for HS Paul) is at 232Eastmount Drive, one block East, literally down the bike path. Pads will be outside the garage.(as usual)

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com