Forums » General » Player of The Week - Week 8 Winners

Messages for Player of The Week - Week 8 Winners

Comment Posted by captainwoody Jul 08, 2008 05:58 PM

Elite Chris Lucas Sunparties.com 5 TD passes, 1 sack, led team to a come from behind victory

Division 1 Brad Friesen Griffins 18 pts

Division 2 Ryan Stewart No D 18 pts

Division 3 Eric Gustafson The Aints 3 INTs, 6 pts

Division 4 Ryan Martin White Russians 4 TD passes, 6 pts, 2 Ints

Division 5 Rylie Saunders Blue Bongers 19 pts

Division 6 Jason Gibbons The Bandits 14 pts, 7 TD passes, 1 INT

Recreation Brant Ginter The Forty Browners 18 Pts, 1 sack, 1 INT, 1 TD Pass

Women's A Melissa Denesiuk The Chargers 5 sacks, 7 Pts

Women's B Joylynne Coulter Streak 12 Pts, 1 INT

Comment Posted by mike_laping Jul 09, 2008 09:04 AM

Ryan Martin!!!

I know him!

He rules!

Comment Posted by cMACK Jul 09, 2008 01:42 PM

congrats to everyone, sorry about the miscomunication lastweek, hats off to Brant forty browners!

Comment Posted by bginter Jul 09, 2008 04:07 PM

Thanks Mack, could easily have been you that week as well.

Comment Posted by el_p_68 Jul 09, 2008 05:21 PM

I have Martin's rookie card - putting it up on ebay while he is still getting good press.

Waited too long on my Laping rookie card and now I cant even trade it for a Pokemon card.

Comment Posted by mike_laping Jul 10, 2008 05:34 AM

It's just because I retired last year just to return for this season. I'm the Brett Favre of the wtfl only better looking.

Comment Posted by JaMarcus Jul 10, 2008 08:50 AM

Surprisingly, you're LESS annoying than Farve. Are Green Bay fans sick of him yet?

Comment Posted by spider Jul 10, 2008 09:10 AM

Hey no need to exagerate

Comment Posted by mel Jul 10, 2008 12:51 PM

Player of the week for Div 4 for Week 9 --- How about Marcus coming in to play for the Woodys and leading them to victory over the Legends with 3 TD passes and no picks.Pretty impressive considering he was playing with a new team for the first time and had no practice time. And Joey for manager of the week. From the brink of disaster to victory.

Comment Posted by JaMarcus Jul 10, 2008 04:50 PM

Thanks for the props Mel, but I'd say Kyle Willis instead. 3 TD's, one of them a kick off return. Was one of the best kick off returns I've ever seen.

Comment Posted by mike_laping Jul 11, 2008 05:57 AM

It's already Ryan Martin!

He rulez with a 'z' if you two haven't noticed!

and I'm runner up because I ran in a touchdown form our own endzone and didn't go into cardiac arrest.

Comment Posted by snapper30 Jul 12, 2008 03:31 AM

thanks Mel, but Neal should get the credit for bringing in Marcus....
Scary to think that what the stats do not say....3 dropped touchdowns in the endzone
by the Woodys receivers..Marcus played a real good game
His game has improved tremendously over the years..good things should be in store
for the Woodsmen

Comment Posted by mel Jul 12, 2008 08:23 AM

Marcus can play pretty good defense as well.A real good guy. He helped us out last year in a 'crunch'situation when we were short players. Wow you guys will be scary with Marc in your lineup. Div 4 is shaping up to be one of the most competitive divisions. The White Russians, Legends, and you guys (Woodys} are all coming on strong.And the Dog Pound has won some huge games as well. Watch out for Air Assault when they get all their players back.Shane Munson is an awesome athlete to contend with. It will be tough. Good luck everyone. Enjoy the rest of the season.

Mel

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com