Forums » General » Ladies&Gentlemen "Show us You're Wood"

Messages for Ladies&Gentlemen "Show us You're Wood"

Comment Posted by snapper30 Jul 17, 2008 06:11 PM

I would like to extend a invitation to all WTFL members (guys and girls) to attend the 1st annual Woodys Golf Tournament: “Show us you’re Wood”. We are partnering with Winnipeg Harvest to raise money for the Hunger for Hope initiative. We hope that you can you join us on August 30/2008 at Oakwood Golf Course in Ste. Anne, MB. Start time will be at 1p.m. (East on hwy#1, six miles past hwy#12-approx. 20 minutes from the east perimeter) It will be best ball format. Individuals may enter and we will put you on a team or enter your own Foursome. Cost per individual is $75 which includes 18 holes, power cart, and a great meal (glazed baked ham, meatballs, perogies, scalloped potatoes and more). Deadline for Registration is August 20, 2008. The registration fee can be sent to C/O of Woodys Football Club 159 Lakeridge Rd. Winnipeg, MB. R2Y 1K3–Cheques can be made out to the Woodys Football Club. If you are entering a foursome, please leave contact # of 1 individual of the foursome in the envelope. Space is limited (140 players), we have approx. 50 spots filled already. We will be selling mulligans at time of entry for $5.00 each. Each individual who purchases the mulligans will be entered to win an Xbox 360. The money raised from the sale of mulligans will go to Hunger for Hope. Just a heads up: cash is the only form of payment accepted on the course (cashback is available at the clubhouse) and there is no outside alcohol allowed on the premises. The course is in great shape and the beverages on the beer cart are priced to move, food at the clubhouse is very good. We hope you can join us for a great day of golf and a few wobbly pops And most importantly, raise money for a worthy cause (I would like to stress how important it is that individuals have a designated driver for this event) If there are any organizations or companies that would like to donate prizes to this event .Just call me @ 1-204-422-6391 after 6p.m. during the week.

Thanks
Joey Fryza
Woodys

Comment Posted by Jarrod Jul 19, 2008 07:19 AM

"Show us You're Wood"

Good idea, but why do you want me to show you that i am wood?
Or are you trying to ask me to show you my wood?

Comment Posted by Woody15 Jul 19, 2008 01:58 PM

The street number in the mailing address is incorrect.
All registration fees should be sent to the following address:

159 Lake Ridge Road
Winnipeg, MB
R2Y 1K3

Comment Posted by spider Jul 19, 2008 03:24 PM

I changed it for ya, in case someone doesn't read any further

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com