Forums » General » July 20, 2008 Trivia Question # ?

Messages for July 20, 2008 Trivia Question # ?

Comment Posted by spider Jul 20, 2008 07:56 AM

Awwwlrigghhhhht,

Here is a really cool question?

Ya know this league is so damn good, we get all the best players and people playing in the league. This one is so cool, I have to put my gloves on to keyboard in those letters.... hang on a sec.......

Shoot,..ya know what, I have even a cooler question. This question is so cool,I don't think anyone will even get it....but it's really cool! hang on......got to put some warms socks on....

Awright Whose.....

Damn, guess what,...ya won't believe it? Ya, you know it Jackson, I just had an epiphany....be right back....

OK, which do ya want? The cool one, or the coler one, or the coolest one?

This one involves Pro football, actually, all three involve pro Football. No, no, no, Jabroni.....I am talkin two of them involve ...ya know....THE LEAGUE.

OK, I'll go easy, easy easy on ya. After all it's not niceto stump the membership. This one is for the true football fan. (and it is the middle difficulty question.)

July 20th trivia question.

This football family has two of it's stars (males) who have starred in the WTFL. They may have been 20 years apart,but hey, that's life. Can you name them?

OH wait, One was originally an NFL Number 1 draft choice, while the other.......hey ya almost had me given away the answer.....OK you should get it now. (Yeesh no bites after 50 minutes.....)

Comment Posted by bshea Jul 20, 2008 11:07 AM

Ron and Eric Gustafson

Comment Posted by spider Jul 20, 2008 05:49 PM

That's BS!!!

as in Ben Shea.

You are correct!

Ron Gustafson was a UND grad, and drafted# 1 by the New Orleans Saints. In Winnipeg he also played for the Colonels baseball Team and the Combines Touch football team.

His son Eric played the last couple years with the U of M Bisons, where they won the National Championship, last season. Eric also plays for the Aints in the WTFL.

Congratulations BS

Comment Posted by kirby Jul 20, 2008 08:27 PM
Comment Posted by spider Jul 21, 2008 03:32 AM

Thanks,

I was looking for...er my secretary was looking to verify my info. I'll
have a litle talk with her this morning.

I'll make sure my next two are "accurater."

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com