Forums » General » WTFL Trivia Day 8, July 22, 2008

Messages for WTFL Trivia Day 8, July 22, 2008

Comment Posted by spider Jul 22, 2008 06:51 AM

These questions don't get harder they just require Mensa like numbers!!!

Well I guess I better go a little easier, since the last question took 24 hours to answer.

OK, we'll go current, but curent does not equate to eazeeee.

Anyone out there here about the recent Cheerleader scandel? yup where the word was that those were risque pictures of "former" Blue lightning.....Only problem was their current coach is in one of the pictures, pulling up one of her dancers thongs!!!And hey, did you read where she is the fiancee of Brendan Taman??? Sooooo, not quite "former" Er... well yeah.... now I guess ,"former"...the coach just resigned. (as in stepped down)

Too bad Taman wouldn't. I mean what's that guy done for us lately??? Ya TJ Rubley!!! Don't get me started.

OK, let's be honest here, who checked out the Globe and Mail site, then went to the guy in question site, who originally posted the cheerleader picks, taken where? Was that after Earls??? ..was that last year's Assassin victory party???Hmmmmm!

No, .....???????????

Well, in honour? no, wait, make that "in" conjunction, with, the recent controversial topic, let's focus on the cheerleader.....well, maybe not those cheerleaders exactly.

Here it is Question # 8:

What is the name of one of the only cheerleaders playing in our league today? (and no I am not counting that you may have been a cheerleader in HS, although this person was)

Another question from the Mazur vault of incredible trivial knowledge. For those that want a unique Xmas gift, contact me about my recent book called, "Everything you wanted to know(OK maybe not...) about Touch football trivia in the Keystone province " (in Winnipeg, Canada.)

Alright, you're on the clock............

Hey, just got a call from the sponsor of this contest, how's the interest out there for going toChi town to watch Israel Idinoje play some football? or the NBA All-Star game in Phoenix? Who's in?

Comment Posted by Mark Jul 22, 2008 07:35 AM

Delorean Padua. Which really helped when he was hit accidently and cleared head height.

Comment Posted by spider Jul 22, 2008 11:54 AM

Mark you are correct. Delorean is a cheerleading expert. He's also an awesome rusher.

Now Mark conratulations you have now joined the illustrious WTFL MOTE club.
Nice job, I hate stumping the league.

Tomorrow's question is only how many sleeps away? (That's not the question by the way)I'll stay current,or should I use the master stumper, that only true Historians would get, involving the NFL and the WTFL, or should I go with an easy NFL/WTFL question?

What would you like members? The appetizer, the main course or desert?

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com