Forums » General » Player of the week nominations for Week # 10

Messages for Player of the week nominations for Week # 10

Comment Posted by mel Jul 22, 2008 03:26 PM

Cliff Kitchen minus his trademark 00 jersey was sensational in the Anvils victory against the Giants throwing 5 TD passes. He also chipped in with one sack on defense. At times he looked like the second coming of Joe Namath.Great game Cliff !!! You got my nomination for Div 5 player of the week .

Comment Posted by Nolby Jul 23, 2008 05:11 PM

Jarrod Miller of the Brewers had 3 interceptions,one being a long touchdown return and another touchdown as well.

Comment Posted by andy21 Jul 24, 2008 12:54 AM

Jay "Hollywood" Hazelhurst had 3 picks and 2 TD's for the Badgers last week as they scored their first ever shutout in team history.
He may also have had a sack or two to boot.

Comment Posted by snapper30 Jul 24, 2008 07:11 AM

I believe his name is Mike from Ninja Militia
He schooled us for 5 tds last night at HS Paul
We had these guys down and on the mat at half time
and they got back up and beat us down. We could
not stop this guy. I would definitely give this guy
the nod for player of the week for div 4.
Joey
Snapper 30

Comment Posted by Avengerman Jul 24, 2008 12:58 PM

I nominate anyone but me.
I dropped 5 kickoffs and about that many balls dropped yesterday vs. Air Assault in the wet. One of my worst performances ever. But not as bad as the Polish Prince though. He fell on his ass twice when our QB side stepped him.

Comment Posted by Polish Prince Jul 24, 2008 05:53 PM

im a soccer player... it was a strategic slide. gotta always give the qb different looks. hey but my two picks were nice.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com