Forums » General » DoggPound on the rise

Messages for DoggPound on the rise

Comment Posted by RPilloud Jul 23, 2008 10:59 AM

watch out div 4 teams. doggpound is starting to play the football that won us the championship last year. Our road to defending our championship starts tonight with a win against the white russians.

Roger Pilloud #21

Comment Posted by mel Jul 23, 2008 11:03 AM

Seeing that we have no more games against you guys for now, Go Dogg Pound !!!! Good luck.The Russians will be tough.

Mel #44

Comment Posted by Ostar Jul 23, 2008 11:29 AM

Talk about defending your championship when your team is over .500!!!

Comment Posted by RPilloud Jul 23, 2008 11:34 AM

we finally have our team together...it dont matter if we're under .550 right now...all that matters is playing at the stadium at the end of the year..hope you can make it ostar.

Roger Pilloud #21

Comment Posted by Cheeks Jul 23, 2008 04:25 PM

Dogg Pound has some solid guys on there team. Don't take them too lightly.

Comment Posted by RPilloud Jul 23, 2008 04:34 PM

Great game to the white russians...it came down to the wire.

Roger Pilloud #12

Comment Posted by Polish Prince Jul 23, 2008 06:18 PM

why is everyone being so friendly? please someone move this discussion there so we can dismiss all of the nice chit chat and start smack talk. every team thinks they re goin to win it all in div 4 so lets hear how u plan on doing that.

air assault #9

PS they re giving me picks instead of sacks now on the score sheet... lol. how much u pay the refs to do that Diaz so u could win the sack race?

Comment Posted by dp22 Jul 23, 2008 06:33 PM

i don't really have the legs for rushing anymore so i have to use every bit of my veteran cagey-ness. a six pack here, some concert tickets there...before you know it the legs feel better and my lead increases. prince, once you get down the veteran moves like paying people off, you'll run away with the title easy, lol.

Comment Posted by spider Jul 23, 2008 06:59 PM

Can you guys take the smack talk to the smack talk forum. Thanks

Comment Posted by mike_laping Jul 24, 2008 04:39 AM

I think the Dog Pound sucks. They cheated!

The only highlight of the game was the fact that I didn't kick the crap out of their kicker!

oh yeah Dave lost us the game! Way to go DAVE!

#34 and 81 for the Russians.

Comment Posted by DP-71 Jul 24, 2008 08:42 AM

Dam I had to miss the game Dog Pound vs White Russians......... Sorry Team but CONGRATS on the WIN!!!! Div 4 is a great Div........

Re: MR Mike lamping are you serious about the kicker comment ?

If it's just a joke then Har har !!

IF NOT ! then look up no#71 next time we meet & try that stunt you pulled on our little ol kicked Klumpy...

NO#71 DOG POUND

Comment Posted by Go DP!!!!!!! Jul 24, 2008 07:09 PM

yeah mike, I wouldn't mess with DP-71, he is the "Ironman"

Comment Posted by mike_laping Jul 25, 2008 07:23 AM

I'm never playing you guys again!

Your kicker is a midget! What is he like 6'3 230lbs?????

and he shouldn't be allowed to kick it threw the endzone every kick! I checked with the ref's they told me he is indeed allowed to do that, but I'll tell you guys what.....I have the plays under review!

and another thing! When I catch the ball I don't appriciate being tagged so quickly. I too would like to score a touchdown!

I'm so mad at the dogg pound team I've been forced to eating chili cheese burgers and onion rings today for lunch! God love the little fat kid within me.

BRING ON DP-71!

:P

Comment Posted by mb325 Jul 26, 2008 04:28 PM

there's only room for one fat kid in Div 4 and i have that noise covered.

#18 DP

Comment Posted by el_p_68 Jul 28, 2008 02:45 PM

"oh yeah Dave lost us the game! Way to go DAVE!"

man you go away for one weekend and your own team turns on ya.

if #34 and 81 for the Russians could think football and not winnie vs wanda maybe we could have completed a pass in the 1st 1/4 !!!!

btw - it's wanda now - winnie then

Comment Posted by mike_laping Jul 29, 2008 06:01 AM

NICE!

Told you Ryan! STupid Doogie Houser!

And I was still focused on the game, but DP-71 kind of reminded me of Winnie.

Comment Posted by DP-71 Aug 01, 2008 10:43 AM

Wennie ?

Looking foward to playing you again .................

DP#71

Comment Posted by mel Aug 05, 2008 03:47 PM

Dogg Pound vs Woodys should be a real great matchup tomorrow evening. Can the Dogg Pound continue their meteoric rise and win another thriller ? Or are the Woodys just too hot to be stopped ? Should be one of the best games of the week. Good luck to both teams. The playoffs will be fun.

Comment Posted by Go DP!!!!!!! Aug 05, 2008 05:57 PM

Being that it's my last official game with the DoggPound (after almost 5 years with the team) and in the WTFL, it will be extra special for sure, as I move on to Ontario to enjoy winters no colder than minus 10 :)........so I expect e1 in the league to be there for this magnificent occasion ;)

Comment Posted by mel Aug 05, 2008 07:03 PM

In that case make sure you personally score a touchdown and get a win. That would be a nice way to go out. Good luck Chris.

Comment Posted by RPilloud Aug 06, 2008 09:19 AM

Chris is going to score two td's, both from INT's and running them back to the house..doggpound wins by 12.

Roger Pilloud #12

Comment Posted by JaMarcus Aug 06, 2008 09:50 AM

To win by 12 means you'll have to score over 50. Best of luck!

Comment Posted by RPilloud Aug 06, 2008 10:19 AM

alright man, lets see you guys score over 20 on us. Make sure to throw it my way sometimes too. ..im going to be on the other end of that ball your throwing so many times, people are going to think im on your team.

Roger Pilloud #12

Comment Posted by Ostar Aug 06, 2008 10:38 AM

Hey Mark, Quick question... When me and you played on six last year what was the score when we played Dogg Pound??? 40-0 I think
This year we already put up 28 on them with out having a true starting QB.

Comment Posted by JaMarcus Aug 06, 2008 10:47 AM

I must be really getting old, as the pre-game trash talk doesn't get me going anymore. My prediction is a 26-13 Woody win.

Comment Posted by JaMarcus Aug 06, 2008 10:50 AM

Looks like Owen is our version of Troy Westwood or maybe even Mike Vanderjagt. Actually Owen can probably kick further.

How about them Riders?

Comment Posted by Ostar Aug 06, 2008 10:54 AM

Its easy for a kicker to talk when all you do is kick and then get out of the way. Comparing me to Troy??? Is it cause I call you our inbread QB all the time??? You cant fight who you are Mark... just dont get mad when I tell it to you. How did this turn into me and you trashing each other??? My prediction is Woodys 33 Dogg Pound 19.

Comment Posted by RPilloud Aug 06, 2008 04:39 PM

So....we won by 12 and we kept them under 20 points.

like i said doggpound is on the rise, four in a row baby.

Roger Pilloud #12

Comment Posted by Ostar Aug 06, 2008 04:52 PM

We shit the bed tonight

Comment Posted by RPilloud Aug 06, 2008 05:20 PM

man give respect where respect is due. we were throwing different defences at you guys, mark didnt know what to do. you guys scored one td...the other one your guy extended the ball across the goal line, should not of counted. but your right man you guys did shit the bed. id say see you in the finals, but you guys wont make it past the first game.

Roger Pilloud #12

Comment Posted by nomads Aug 06, 2008 05:43 PM

Hey Marc: You should have thrown more to Al as he is a very smart and good receiver.And by the way let me give some credit to an old nemisis. Ryan your way better than I thought when you played with us.I made a mistake on you.
Glen

Comment Posted by Shadrack Aug 06, 2008 06:23 PM

He did throw the ball to me a lot loser. Glen, you made lots of mistakes. Opening up your drunk mouth on here is one of them. Dogg Pound had to shift their defense around to stop all the balls I was catching tonight so don't you worry your cloudy little mind on that. Actually had some good comments from Dogg Pound on the game I had tonight. And then we all had a laugh about what a loser you are and how much we enjoy "Ramblings from Glen". You seem to think that people are your buddies, yet do you not notice how nobody stands up for you? Then again, you never were that observant. You missed all the open receivers on a continual basis and maybe I should have thought that it had more to do with your double vision than your stupidity. Have you ever actually won a final in any division? Or are you all just talk. I don't mean the Labatt Blue chugg a lugg finals either. I know you have trophies for that at home.

Comment Posted by mel Aug 06, 2008 06:25 PM

Great win Dogg Pound. You guys are truly on the rise. Definitely firing on all 8 cylinders. Too bad Chris never got his TD's. You guys seem to have jelled at the right time. I'm glad we played you early in the season. Hope to play you one more game in October at Stadium. Good luck.

Mel

Comment Posted by nomads Aug 06, 2008 06:32 PM

Al: I repeat. Me thinks thou doth protest too much. If you need that explained to you I can help you with that.
Glen

Comment Posted by JaMarcus Aug 06, 2008 08:02 PM

Roger, nice classy post. You're my new hero.

I shit the bed, not my team. You didn't do anything on D that confused me. ESPECIALLY YOU.

I would say your rusher had a fantastic game cutting my passing lanes down (I think he had 5 knockdowns?) and my inability to throw a ball where I wanted to was what cost us. Nothing in your coverage was confusing at all. I know what D you are in while I'm in my huddle. None of your interceptions were great plays on your part, they were poorly thrown balls by me. I'm not taking anything away from you guys, you played well. I'm just saying don't expect that to be that easy next time you play us.

Dogg Pound are a classy bunch, but Roger, you're a tool. If you didn't post your number on the site I wouldn't know who you are. You are a non-factor. You guys do have some good players on your team but if you're gonna talk shit on the site, first make some plays.

Congrats Dogg Pound.

p.s. Glen, Al had a great game tonight.
p.s.s. Jay Santos was fantastic rushing the QB. The score could've been worse if he didn't play so well.

Comment Posted by RPilloud Aug 07, 2008 02:41 AM

yeah your right man i must not of been a factor...thats probably why you stayed away from where I was. next time we play, why dont you throw some my way. we'll see whats up then.

Roger Pilloud #12

Comment Posted by mb325 Aug 07, 2008 03:25 AM

Good game last night Woodys. Teams like Woodys make our division the most competitve and the most fun!

I've seen Marc shred our team before and I expect him to be a savage qb the next time we play. Don't take this guy or the team lightly!!!!

Marc
DP #18

Comment Posted by nomads Aug 07, 2008 03:51 AM

Hey Marc: I see you've figured him out. He likes to be patted on the head like a nice doggy.
Glen

Comment Posted by mike_laping Aug 07, 2008 05:30 AM

So I played another great game last night.

I really excelled on both sides of the ball and played an unbelievable team game.

I think with out me and my exeptional play we may have lost. Even Marty, bring a friend it won't offend her, Bender said good game to me.

He also offered to trade for me.

The trade looks this way at the moment but we are still negotiating.

Me for an empty water bottle.

Now I personally feel I'm worth at least half filled with Poweraid but my agent and the team will work this thing out.

Comment Posted by Ostar Aug 07, 2008 05:53 AM

Is it a re-useable water bottle or just a cheap plastic one that you throw away when your done???

Comment Posted by mike_laping Aug 07, 2008 06:32 AM

I'm sure it's one of those fancier water bottles with it's own strap....but
I'd prefer to leave these types of things up to my agent and the team.

Comment Posted by mbender Aug 07, 2008 07:31 AM

The original trade offer last night was for a brand new reusable water bottle, but in light of Mr. Laping's play over the entire season and not just last nights game we recinded our offer and decided that we were only prepared to offer a "used" water bottle, we felt a new one was not appropriate. after careful discussion on the sidelines we felt that If we were going to trade for the White Russians water boy we might as well give them a water bottle back in return so they felt it was an even trade ;)

Mike was correct, he did play very well on both sides of the ball and made some critical catches to help coast his team to a deserved victory. We moved the ball well at times last night but failed to score when the opportunity was there, Micheal Vick made a suprised 80 minute appearance at the field from Jail last night or was that maybe Ryan Martin on the field who was eluding the rusher with ease and then throwing precision passes to his receivers all night?

We didn't win but I did however get a chance to throw a Touchdown pass to Mr. Giesbrecht but he didn't autograph the ball after the game, I just found a bunch of pencil crayon signed Mike Laping rookie cards dripping in power-aid blowing around in the parking lot or was that those two dollar parking passes I saw? ;)

Comment Posted by Allstar Aug 07, 2008 07:58 AM

Just wanted to say good game to Dogg pound u guys had it all working for bounces and all. Im not a trash talker at all just like to prove a point most of your points were by turnover by us just basic over thorws by Marc and u guys did a good job capitalizing on them what a good team should do and you did. We did not show up last night, i could honestly say that we did not show up play our best. You guys did nothing to suprise us we made the mental mistakes and you know it. And for Number 12 u said that marc did not go to you at the side i ripped you apart on catches with a bad hammy and you know that, ur rusher was the only differance in that game blocking the balls. But i will give credit were credit is due u guys played better and u won simple as that and if we meet in the playoffs you will get the best of us i gaurentee that. Cause when Marc is on it's lights out.

Good game
Rob #81

Comment Posted by Allstar Aug 07, 2008 08:03 AM

And for this Glen drunk guy Al was awesome yesterday and on previous games. at least he aint getting kicked off teams

Rob #81
this is fun

Comment Posted by Allstar Aug 07, 2008 08:03 AM

And for this Glen drunk guy Al was awesome yesterday and on previous games. at least he aint getting kicked off teams

Rob #81
this is fun

Comment Posted by nomads Aug 07, 2008 08:14 AM

Anybody can be awesome when you are winning. Watch him after a couple of losses. His true colours will show.
Glen

Comment Posted by RPilloud Aug 07, 2008 08:24 AM

allstar- are you serious, you ripped me apart on catches...man you had one catch on me..you know it was a fluk catch..it was a nice catch, ill give you that...but one catch dont mean you ripped me apart..come on man. shit you make me laugh. and you know what i hope you guys play your best game if we ever meet up again..atleast we wont have to hear all your excuses.

Roger #12

Comment Posted by Byatch Aug 07, 2008 09:06 AM

Who is Roger?

Comment Posted by Allstar Aug 07, 2008 10:55 AM

relax buddy relax im having fun with you lol. And it was more than one wasnt a fluke it was pure talent.lol

Comment Posted by RPilloud Aug 07, 2008 11:23 AM

byatch- just ask todd who iam, he wanted me to play for the broncos- so you guys had some speed.

Allstar- it still was only one catch...and if id say it was 50% fluke maybe 50% talent...good game woody's

Comment Posted by Allstar Aug 07, 2008 02:28 PM

haha maybe we all need help somtime lol good game dogg pound hope to see u in the playoffs

Comment Posted by Iron-man71 Aug 07, 2008 04:32 PM

Hey Dog pound congrats on the win last night, to bad your best looking player is on the DL

HOLY MARK B nice moves for the TD !!!!!

You guys made me proud ......

Sorry had to leave early but MIKE_LAPING'S GIRL FRIEND kept hitting on me even gave me her NO# LMAO

DP#71 ....

Comment Posted by Byatch Aug 07, 2008 09:00 PM

Oh it's all making sense know. You were the guy who played with the Nomads. Funny...Todd didn't really say too much about you,but if yer legs run as fast as yer mouth, then we really lost out.

I find it hard to believe that Jeanson was avoiding throwing to your side and decided to pick on Klumper or Geburt.

We don't need anymore speed.We have McKnight.

Comment Posted by nomads Aug 08, 2008 03:06 AM

Roger: Funny how the dweebs like Brett stick together.Speaking of dweebs Vaughn I can't seem to tune in. I think I need a new radio. How's your happiness meter these days.
Glen

Comment Posted by JaMarcus Aug 08, 2008 06:47 AM

Glen, I guess you're right the dweebs stick together. But the douches like you are all alone (well with your bottle of whatever).

Comment Posted by Long Island Ice-T Aug 08, 2008 07:03 AM

Couldn't be happier Glen. Thx for asking.

Vaughn.

Comment Posted by nomads Aug 10, 2008 05:12 PM

Now you see guys like Vaughn are too smart to get sucked into a verbal dual. But I do thank all of the other suckers for providing my entertainment late in the evening. Sometimes a bottle just isn't enough.
Glen

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com