No Ninja Militia
No Boston Ballers
No killa Grasshoppers

wha happened?

Everyone else is in.

65 + 18 +7 woman = 90 Teams !

My prediction was 80.

Let'see how many still return.

Looks like those capped divisions will have to be re-opened.

Which teams would like to play at 6:45 am? We can get some games in before work

Comment Posted by guru Apr 23, 2006 11:22 AM

um spider, mom here again, just take it easy, If you keep this up I will take back your brokeback mountain dvd mister! snoogins

Comment Posted by Razor Apr 23, 2006 12:42 PM

shadows are in, we just changed our name.

Comment Posted by spider Apr 23, 2006 12:52 PM

Shadows are in!!!

G man- I would say I haven't seen it yet...although, you seem to know something about it- BURN!!!!

heh!heh!

Comment Posted by the ryan Apr 23, 2006 02:21 PM

El Pequitos cheque is in the mail as of friday afternoon

Comment Posted by Crawdad Apr 23, 2006 03:51 PM

Why doesn't the league give access to the teams that have paid so we can see what is what for our selves.

Comment Posted by cMACK Apr 23, 2006 05:00 PM

Killa grasshoppzz are sorta in, just a new name, minus a couple guys.

Comment Posted by spider Apr 23, 2006 07:48 PM

Crawdad, the Prez already answered that one.

It ain't over til it's over

Comment Posted by jkarsin Apr 24, 2006 04:25 AM

Widow Makers was an old name we used very briefly when starting up last year. Our team name is Venom and our fees are in... although I don't have a confirmation of that yet.

Jade

Comment Posted by spider Apr 24, 2006 04:51 AM

Yes, the teams won't be published until after May 1st, and of course their cash has been received.
Venom, eh????Yeah I thought Widow Makers was a name I did not recognize. (old mailing list)

Since my partner in All-Star Game organization, Marcus Jeanson, has reconfigured our site, we have lost our history. So Sorry Jade, I only had some old hard copy list to go by. Of course I could have opened my trusted WTFL History almanac

And Marcus you must know how that pains me being an old jock turned History teacher, to not see those teams from yesteryear.

And hey, when are you going to put the WTFL History 1971 - 2006 up on the site. That three ring binder of all the infamous people that have played......alas...

Hey Marcus, why don't we have a daily history question on the league? Winners can treat you an I out to wings at one of our great sponsors!?

We could start it up on May 1st what do ya think?

We could start at the beginning, with questions like who was the WTFL's first ever President? or When did the league start?

Who was the first Champion?

Where is Touch Bowl being held this year?

How many divisions are there this season?

and who's cleats do I have from Indor that are a brand new pair of black Nike Sharks?

And who's beatup 'kicking ball" do I have from indoor? and who's grey and blue receiever gloves do I have from Indoor?

Marcus, What's up?

and remember, yo a man

the man child,

the big kahoona

the big salami

the head cheese

the mama san of website Red line on line all the time first time

All-Star game? are ya ready?

Comment Posted by Crawdad Apr 24, 2006 10:41 AM

I don't particularly care about who isn't in. All I care about is who is. Your own teams page says as follows:

This is a list of all the teams that you have created for the current season. If your team hasn't been approved yet, you can still modify your team's information and roster by clicking the edit icon below. Your team won't be viewable by anybody else until the league approves it, usually after your league fees have been collected in full.

Your team won't be viewable until the league approves it, usually after your league fees have been collected in full. Fees are in...collected in full. Now let me view.

I don't mean to be at all disrespectful but come on...We paid (and a month early) so give us what we paid for.

Brian
Chargers

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com