Forums » General » Cowards Who post but don't sign their name.

Messages for Cowards Who post but don't sign their name.

Comment Posted by nomads Jul 28, 2008 06:31 PM

For all you cowards who post and don't sign your post.What are you afraid of? Taking a stand. Go crawl in your little mouse hole.
Glen

Comment Posted by cobras63 Jul 28, 2008 07:03 PM

I guess people presume you could just click on their profile name and read their real name for yourself.

That's just my first thought about it. I suppose it assumes you can work a mouse properly.
chris

Comment Posted by youngcolby Jul 29, 2008 07:27 AM

touche

"COLIN"

Comment Posted by ging11 Jul 29, 2008 11:34 AM

I think that's a typo. You meant to spell that with a "d" right?

Comment Posted by spider Jul 29, 2008 11:43 AM

touched???

Comment Posted by nomads Jul 29, 2008 07:07 PM

I bought you a beer.
Glen

Comment Posted by PAYNER Jul 30, 2008 05:12 AM

Glen your awesome!

I sit at my desk day after day looking forward to your next unforgettable post! (pathetic I know ) I admire how you can piss off so many with just one sentence.
I am curious though are you like this all day every day? or do you only "talk tough" when theres no one around , are you a sell out? I'm gonna go ahead and guess that your like this all the time because to be that good requires a ton of practice and probably a couple of divorces too. either way keep up the good work! maybe some day I might be fortunite enough to meet the great Glen!

Comment Posted by nomads Jul 30, 2008 06:30 PM

Payner: Believe or not I am like this all the time. Everybody who knows me know that I like to stir the pot. And yes I do it face to face. Most people do get the fact that it is stiring the pot for stiring the pot's sake. Some dopes will never get it though. Those are the dopes that I like to have fun with. Oh it's such a chore to deal with those people and I am saddened that they go through life with that attitude. But say la vie. If you are fortunite enough to meet me you will notice that I have nice hair. Oh by the way I just celebrated my 25th anniversary to my first and only wife.
Glen

Comment Posted by PAYNER Jul 31, 2008 04:13 AM

Congrats on 25 yrs man, she's gotta be one special lady!

Comment Posted by Grizzled Old Vet Jul 31, 2008 04:58 AM

It's true, his hair is nice. But Glen, ya gotta go for the Grecian Formula man!!

Comment Posted by spider Jul 31, 2008 06:44 AM

Yes Glen, but blow up dolls ??? do they really count???:) Congratulations on your 25th. You have a nice smile also! (PS the Legends desperately need a QB)

Comment Posted by Long Island Ice-T Jul 31, 2008 08:36 AM

Legends have a QB. Stay tuned.

Comment Posted by mel Jul 31, 2008 10:33 AM

One guess only ? Would it be Marty Bender ? The race for the holy grail just got a lot tougher in Div 4 . Good luck Legends.

Comment Posted by youngcolby Jul 31, 2008 03:04 PM

"I think that's a typo. You meant to spell that with a "d" right? " ging

nope, i just dont know how to accent the e at the end. say it the french way fellas.

c
o
l
i
n

Comment Posted by nomads Jul 31, 2008 04:31 PM

Marty: I'm going to quote an old radio host here in the city. Peter Warren used to say "Don't let the Bas--rds get you down"
Glen

Comment Posted by Byatch Aug 01, 2008 11:01 AM

If there's one thing I know about Marty, he doesn't care for suggestions in the huddle.So that's not an issue. I'm sure he'll have no trouble helping the Legends win a few.

Nice upgrade.

Thurston

Comment Posted by nomads Aug 01, 2008 11:50 AM

If Marty doesn't care for suggestions then they might as well start looking for QB #3. He'll have to institute a number system whereby everybody gets their turn. He can pick up numbers at any meat counter.
Glen

Comment Posted by Shadrack Aug 06, 2008 08:15 AM

Again Glen.
You are an idiot.
You are like that one person in high school who never understood why he never got invitations to parties, but just kept showing up.
Every time you post people shake their head and mumble "Is he really that stupid that he doesn't get it?"
You quit because you couldn't take suggestions. You wanted to keep losing and not take suggestions from your own team mates. You would rather act like some type of old dictator. You had a great group of guys there and you wouldn't give them the opportunity to have a say. You are so arrogant that you think you could see the whole field and didn't need the suggestions from some guys telling you how wide open they were. You couldn't do it the team way, it had to be the Glen way. Well the Glen way was getting picked off 4 times a game.
The people on these forums should be allowed to read the email that was sent to you where they were asking in a nice way if you could distribute the ball around more. Your reply...."I've been playing this game for a million years...blah...blah...blah...I quit!!"
You hide behind the veil that you are trying to stir the pot, but we all know that you want to be taken seriously. If you stir the pot for fun, then you should see a professional about that problem. That is what little kids do, not grown adults. You want people to despise you on purpose? Really?
You don't need to do anything to accomplish that. Seems that anyone who has had dealings with you comes away with that feeling anyways.
Get a life and find something better to do with your time, like re-live past glory.
Marty will be a huge upgrade over you. I'm sure he doesn't need your advice. I doubt Marty will pick double covered deep patterns on third down when he has receivers open on hooks.

Comment Posted by mbender Aug 06, 2008 09:02 AM

"I doubt Marty will pick double covered deep patterns on third down when he has receivers open on hooks." - oh $H!t somebody doesn't know me very well! ha ha Damn there goes that strategy! ;)

(just trying to add some humour to this thread)

Personally I am looking forward to this chance to play on the same team as a few guys I used to play against all the time in the 3rd division, it's going to be a blast finally getting a chance to throw to Brad Giesbrecht who in my opinion is one of if not the top "intermediate" center to play in the past 10 years, Hopefully we put some points on the board and get the win tonight, This team looks talented and we just need to put this "dyck" nonsense behind us and make a strong push in the last qtr of the season when things really matter.

I can't wait to get a chance to play against some of these teams that I ref'd a few years ago, Dogg Pound, Maniax. It's going to be fun.

Marty

Legends/Spartans QB

Comment Posted by nomads Aug 06, 2008 05:17 PM

Marty: Yes you have good receivers. Make sure Paul gets his fair share or he'll be moping around, and oh by the way I got rid of the other cry baby for you.
Glen

Comment Posted by Shadrack Aug 06, 2008 06:15 PM

LOL, other cry baby. Drinking again are you Glen? Sorry, still drinking. You are such a coward, and the nice thing about these forums is that everyone gets to see you skulking about in the corners, hiding from direct confrontation. You had your chance to show me up when we played you. What happened in that game again? How many points did you score? Who was the better/smarter all around player in that game? Of course you won't reply because heaven forbid you take on someone who is not only smarter than you, but wittier, and more than willing to drag this crap out as long as I can make a mockery of you. You see, unlike the others, I enjoy this type of stuff because taking shots at you is about as easy as picking you off. Come on Glen. Kick start that dusty old noggin of yours. Shake off the perpetual hangover and bring your witless self to the party. We are all waiting to listen to your words of wisdom. Please tell us the stories of the old west when Sheriff Glen won the day with his cannon arm and hook patterns. Back before your frontal lobe started to get pickled. Back when men were men, and receivers just ran patterns and looked upon you with slack jawed awe.
Loser.

Comment Posted by nomads Aug 06, 2008 06:34 PM

Protest Poor little Baby
Glen

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com