Forums » General » July 30, # 16

Messages for July 30, # 16

Comment Posted by spider Jul 30, 2008 07:12 AM

Here we go, spanning the globe, we not only send players to the Pros, we send them all over the world. OK well, he had the skills before coming to the Dub....But he honed them, and now still playing, in his late 30's, this member of a legendary St. James sports family, also refined his agggressive ball playing skills, playing for those little Blue Devil/Chargers back in the 80's/90's and maybe even the Thousands.(what do we call those years the oh -oh's? the double aughts, the zeros?)
Still playing Pro- basketball in Austria(I believe? Rick is that right?)

The unage-ing wonder....
Who am I talking about?

Comment Posted by PAYNER Jul 30, 2008 07:22 AM

rick litke ?

Comment Posted by PAYNER Jul 30, 2008 07:23 AM

sorry . meant rick lilke

Comment Posted by spider Jul 30, 2008 07:39 AM

Nope...try again...listen to the clues I throw outttt! (another Rick is his buddy)

Comment Posted by PAYNER Jul 30, 2008 07:50 AM

richard anderson?

Comment Posted by 91eh Jul 30, 2008 09:00 AM

Joey Vickery

Comment Posted by dubblezeero Jul 30, 2008 09:26 AM

Marky, still hangin out on here eh? We don't need Darrell to confirm that one, he was a helluva player for the few games he played. here is an attachement to that question. Joey brought a player out for one game who was a 10 yr pro NBA player with the Houston rockets (2 NBA finals 1981,1986 lost both), didn't know a lick about football but man could he jump, who was that?
Hint #2, he was here because he played a few games for that basketball team we had here for awhile the Winnipeg Thunder ...for which Joey was a teammate. Darrell, even you'll have trouble with that one, he only played one game for the Blue Devils early 90's

Comment Posted by spider Jul 30, 2008 09:27 AM

91eh you re correct!

Joey Vicery is alive and well playing basketball in Europe. He still returns home to Winnipeg, usually during the off-season or holidays.

Congratulations.

Comment Posted by spider Jul 30, 2008 04:30 PM

Cliff is it Darryl Dawkins? Ya know Sunparties brought out Israel Idoneje a few years back? He didn't play though, just provide shade for the players.

How about one of the Bibby's not the current player but his Dad...

DamnIwent to oneof thir game...If only I could remember?

Hey is anyone going to come down to Phoenix to watch the NBA Weekend All star thing that Sun Parties isputting together. Sometime in February?

It was Bibby wasn't it? Talk to me BSW! GOV., DJ83

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com